In Flames

oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
edited April 2007 in Other Music
anyone like this band? i've been on a HUGE In Flames kick this past weekend.. i've literally had the Come Clarity album on repeat nonstop.... Soundtrack to Your Escape is a decent album too. hope they hit this US shores for a tour soon, i MUST see them live.
BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I heard allot of this band , though , I never heard a song of them ...

Any suggestions of good songs , so I can watch/ listen to them on Youtube ?
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    oppie1 wrote:
    anyone like this band? i've been on a HUGE In Flames kick this past weekend.. i've literally had the Come Clarity album on repeat nonstop.... Soundtrack to Your Escape is a decent album too. hope they hit this US shores for a tour soon, i MUST see them live.
    I was surprised by how much I enjoyed them live because I had only heard take this life and come clarity, the former I loved, the latter I hated. now I like both. they were really good and didn't have the irritating "we are so fucking metal" attitude that most metal bands do.

also, the singer likes alice in chains, therefore he is cool :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    ~Dimitri~ wrote:
    I heard allot of this band , though , I never heard a song of them ...

Any suggestions of good songs , so I can watch/ listen to them on Youtube ?
    i really like Take This Life, Leeches, Dead End, Come Clarity off Come Clarity album

and Like You Better Dead off Soundtrack to your Escape

heres a nice live ver of Come Clarity ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_37qv2qWy4
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    oppie1 wrote:
    i really like Take This Life, Leeches, Dead End, Come Clarity off Come Clarity album

and Like You Better Dead off Soundtrack to your Escape

heres a nice live ver of Come Clarity ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_37qv2qWy4
    any one else think the singer reminds them of Jason Lee's character (Jeff Bebe) from Almost Famous? hah
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct