new In This Moment video (pjoasisrules, stay the fuck out)

oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
edited July 2007 in Other Music
i seriously am in love with this band. Maria is so fuckin sexy, and has a hell of a voice. She has to be the hottest girl in metal these days, sorry Christina from Lacuna Coil, you've been replaced.
Can't wait to see them again at Ozzfest in August.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=2472667&vid=160211.. Beautiful Tragedy stood out on the album as my favorite song the first time i heard it. The whole album is excellent, but this song is my favorite.
BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MCGMCG Posts: 780
    Your thread title is not cool.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    MCG wrote:
    Your thread title is not cool.
    i dont need to hear his input about how PJ fans are not allowed to listen to this kind of music
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• MCGMCG Posts: 780
    oppie1 wrote:
    i dont need to hear his input about how PJ fans are not allowed to listen to this kind of music

There are always people you don't like to hear from but singling (is that a word?) people out in a thread title seems pointless and mean spirited to me when you can take the high road and just add someone to your ignore list.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    MCG wrote:
    There are always people you don't like to hear from but singling (is that a word?) people out in a thread title seems pointless and mean spirited to me when you can take the high road and just add someone to your ignore list.

I agree, infact when I read the title, I thought it was almost more likely to bait him in to the thread, rather than keep him out.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Can't you just block any posts of his? I thought there was a way if you didn't want to see someones posts you could have them blocked. No need for terrible subject titles.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Can't you just block any posts of his? I thought there was a way if you didn't want to see someones posts you could have them blocked. No need for terrible subject titles.

Yep just put them on ignore.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    this will be a good thread
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • nepalnepal Posts: 143
    ...the dreams ain't broken down here now,
    they're walking with a limp
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    or else your gonna beat up your computer?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • nepalnepal Posts: 143
    ...the dreams ain't broken down here now,
    they're walking with a limp
  • The thread title brought the lulz.

and stop bitching people. Of course it makes him more likely to post in this thread. Thus adding to the comedy.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Yep just put them on ignore.

I tried putting someone on "ignore" and then I peeked :)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • oppie seems to enjoy baiting people into conversation. just what he does i guess.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
    oppie seems to enjoy baiting people into conversation. just what he does i guess.
    actually for this i was not baiting him.. i seriously wanted him to stay the fuck out and not post his input on how PJ fans are not allowed to like this kind of music
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• oppie1 wrote:
    actually for this i was not baiting him.. i seriously wanted him to stay the fuck out and not post his input on how PJ fans are not allowed to like this kind of music

Haha, fair enough :)
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
    it seems like mtv fucked up their link.. ITM put it up on myspace..

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=12299250

i've never been big on blondes (always been a fan of red heads) but i must say... Maria makes me change my opinion of blondes.. yummy
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct