as much as i hate this guy...

oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
edited August 2007 in Other Music
i wanna post it cuz he was on Opie and Anthony...the best morning show out there, period... (fuck howie).. chris cornell was on O&A the other day, and they posted a video of him on their website

http://www.foundrymusic.com/video.cfm?id=15581
BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    oppie1 wrote:
    i wanna post it cuz he was on Opie and Anthony...the best morning show out there, period... (fuck howie).. chris cornell was on O&A the other day, and they posted a video of him on their website

Who do you hate? Chris Cornell? Why?
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    rrivers wrote:
    Who do you hate? Chris Cornell? Why?
    cornell... cuz his album is overrated garbage...and everyone makes him out to be the messiah of rock...and he stinks
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Cool interview, liked the Nirvana references. I do agree with what he said, about Nirvana and SLTS including the video, being relatable and part of the reason Seattle exploded in the early 90's.
  • oppie1 wrote:
    cornell... cuz his album is overrated garbage...and everyone makes him out to be the messiah of rock...and he stinks

album has been getting hits, so not over rated. and, uh messiah? well live he is close to unbelievable...but, if you dont like his voice there isn't much else to say.

except, maybe you need to accept the lord into your life. just release control and pray to Chris. Let Him handle all your worries. :p
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    album has been getting hits, so not over rated. and, uh messiah? well live he is close to unbelievable...but, if you dont like his voice there isn't much else to say.

except, maybe you need to accept the lord into your life. just release control and pray to Chris. Let Him handle all your worries. :p
    his album is complete poo...i cant believe he was actually proud to release that
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• oppie1 wrote:
    his album is complete poo...i cant believe he was actually proud to release that

okay the song "Finally Forever" makes me actually vomit into my own hand and then try to plug my ears with the resulting grubb...it is the worst song I have ever heard, lyric-wise...its some ode to his wife, and if I were her, I would be bitch slapping his ass every morning for writing something so inane..."what the fuck is THAT shit??? some chick gets, "sunshower" and I get this fuckery?? c'mere so I can bitch slap you again!"

I have deleted it from my ipod...it no longer exists as a song for me.

but the whole album doesnt suck...I like "Your Soul Today"
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    oppie1 wrote:

Howard had him on 2 months ago.

Once again they take Howard's sloppy seconds.
  • Them-BonesThem-Bones Posts: 518
    rrivers wrote:

No stupid, Opie & Anthony are fans and they had him on the show, you honestly think they just sit around and pray to get every guest Howard gets, thats just fucking stupid.

anyways the whole interview was good, glad they had him on.
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    you listen to Opie and Anthony...yet you think Chris Cornell sounds horrible....you need some serious help.
    "It's all happening"
    Them-Bones wrote:
    No stupid, Opie & Anthony are fans and they had him on the show, you honestly think they just sit around and pray to get every guest Howard gets, thats just fucking stupid.

You should see Howard's interview. Much better.

I was busting opie1's chops because he worships O&A. Calm down.
    you listen to Opie and Anthony...yet you think Chris Cornell sounds horrible....you need some serious help.

Excellent point.
  • Them-Bones wrote:

:confused: Take a step back from those No-doz and Red Bulls there buddy and relaaaaaaaax.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    For the record, any of his pre-Audioslave material is awesome. And you Howard vs. O&A nitwits will all look like complete morons when XM and Sirius merge and they all start sucking each other's popsicles.
  • oppie1 wrote:
    i wanna post it cuz he was on Opie and Anthony...the best morning show out there, period... (fuck howie)..

you may have to be a local guy but, http://www.kqrs.com owns ALL morning shows. Carry On is the 2nd best album of 2007, but this year has sucked. "now you're just gonna have to take it"
    Strictly for my ninjas
    rrivers wrote:

that was the 3rd time cornell has been on o&a.. the other 2 times is when he was in with audioslave...

just like howie has O&A's sloppy seconds with tracey morgan...
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

oppie1 wrote:
    that was the 3rd time cornell has been on o&a.. the other 2 times is when he was in with audioslave...

just like howie has O&A's sloppy seconds with tracey morgan...

Again you prove that you listen to Howard every morning. You know more about his show than most of his listeners!
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    jerve5150 wrote:
    oppie1 wrote:

you may have to be a local guy but, http://www.kqrs.com owns ALL morning shows.

Tom Bernard is a tool, I can rarely listen to his pompous ass talk for more than a few minutes now, the rest of the people are ok though.
    rrivers wrote:
    Again you prove that you listen to Howard every morning. You know more about his show than most of his listeners!
    how is knowing someone was on howard make me a faithful listener? tracey was on O&A again the day after howie and mentioned he was on.

i would much rather listen to betterman on repeat for the rest of my life then hear 30 seconds of that hooked nose bastard's radio show
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

oppie1 wrote:
    how is knowing someone was on howard make me a faithful listener? tracey was on O&A again the day after howie and mentioned he was on.

i would much rather listen to betterman on repeat for the rest of my life then hear 30 seconds of that hooked nose bastard's radio show

Now you hate Betterman?!!!!

It's just amazing all the info you have about Stern when I, and I would guess most, if not all, of the Stern fans who post here couldn't tell you one thing about O & A.
    rrivers wrote:
    Now you hate Betterman?!!!!

It's just amazing all the info you have about Stern when I, and I would guess most, if not all, of the Stern fans who post here couldn't tell you one thing about O & A.
    betterman is included in my trifecta of suckage.. along with thumbing my way and wishlist.. the 3 shittiest songs ever written
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

oppie1 wrote:
    betterman is included in my trifecta of suckage.. along with thumbing my way and wishlist.. the 3 shittiest songs ever written

So you actually hate Betterman and Wishlist, not just because they are played out? I still like them, especially with a Save it for Later jam at the end. My favorite would be Philadelphia 2000.

I agree with you on Thumbing my Way. I was listening to Benaroya this weekend and this song seems so out of place.
    rrivers wrote:
    So you actually hate Betterman and Wishlist, not just because they are played out? I still like them, especially with a Save it for Later jam at the end. My favorite would be Philadelphia 2000.

I agree with you on Thumbing my Way. I was listening to Benaroya this weekend and this song seems so out of place.
    wishlist is so boring and monotone... and i hate betterman cuz it is so played out.. but it was never that great of a song to begin with
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct