Thrice: Alchemy Index Vols. 1 & 2

boroff89boroff89 Posts: 786
edited October 2007 in Other Music
Any other Thrice fans pick this up today? I am really, really enjoying the Water disc. It's amazing how much they've grown as musicians and songwriters. The lame labels critics have thrown on them previously are completely irrelevant now.
It makes much more sense to live in the present tense.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    yeah i hear ya. water is an even bigger step away from some of the tracks more similar to it from vheissu. fire has some solid songs too. on the whole not blown away, but then again i have been looking forward to the other 2 elements more than these 2. still think they should've done it all at once for the most effect.
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
  • yup i picked it up today, i had to go on a search for it though. target it didnt have it , but i finally found it best buy. im listening to the Fire disc now , and it pretty good !
    i love thrice , great band and they grow with each cd, i cant wait till i see them live with Brand New in December
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Got it at midnight!
    Great stuff so far, wish they would release all the cds at once though
    Hopefully headling tour next year
  • boroff89boroff89 Posts: 786
    Agreed about releasing all of the CDs at once. It will help to be able to hear the project as a whole.
    It makes much more sense to live in the present tense.