New Deftones single (mp3)

RomanzaRomanza Posts: 115
edited August 2006 in Other Music
New Deftones, my speakers are out......any good?

http://www.culturebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Deftones%20-%20Hole%20In%20The%20Earth.mp3

For some reason the link when I click on it doesn't take me there, but copy and pasting it should work.

"This feeling is wonderful...don't you ever turn it off."
-JJ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bucket1988bucket1988 Posts: 212
    It's alright... doesn't drag like their last album, but its not too catchy. It's possible that they have run out of songs to write, but it's hard to tell without the rest of the album.
    The words you say never seem to live up to the ones inside your head...
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    It's not a bad song, I quite like it. Like bucket said you really need to hear it in the context of an album though.
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    reminds me a little of POD. im afraid deftones have lost it. prove me wrong chino!
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    sounds ok. their last album was garbage though so i'm not sure if i'll buy this one.
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Its fuckin ace!!!

Better than anything on the last album (huge disappointment after White Pony).

But yeah will have to hear the whole album because I loved Minerva then was sorely let down by a tuneless album.
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • The new single is GREAT. shows alot of promise for the new album (along with Beware the Water!)...They certainly seem rejuvenated as a band, and Chino sounds really good
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
    ***melbourne.19.2.2003|berlin.23.9.2006|berlin.15.08.2009|berlin.04.07.2012|berlin.05.07.2012|amsterdam 16.06.2014|berlin 26.06.2014