bond song by cornell

keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 205
edited September 2006 in Other Music
anyone know where i can hear this tune.

i'm interested by it. hope it doesn't suck as much as i think it will
www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• anyone know where i can hear this tune.

i'm interested by it. hope it doesn't suck as much as i think it will

It's not leaked yet. Why would it suck? Cornell had a song on the Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack and that didn't suck, and by rights it should have done since the film was a steaming heap of shit.
  • It's not leaked yet. Why would it suck? Cornell had a song on the Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack and that didn't suck, and by rights it should have done since the film was a steaming heap of shit.

Now the Metallica song from the same soundtrack on the other hand was more along the lines of how good the film was.:D
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Guys, the Cornell thread is alive.
  • mike_s_6 wrote:
    Guys, the Cornell thread is alive.

There's a Cornell thread? I must have missed that one.....
  • It's not leaked yet. Why would it suck? Cornell had a song on the Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack and that didn't suck, and by rights it should have done since the film was a steaming heap of shit.

i think it'll suck cos i've never liked those bond theme tunes. hope cornell can bring something to it but i've my doubts.
    www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel
  • i think it'll suck cos i've never liked those bond theme tunes. hope cornell can bring something to it but i've my doubts.

By all accounts the new Bond film is nothing like any of the other Bond films, so I think we can expect a different type of song too.
  • There's a Cornell thread? I must have missed that one.....

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=131204

;)
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky