Ok Go

porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
edited September 2006 in Other Music
Does anyone like this band. I couldn't find a thread on it because the words too common. I'll apologize in advance if there is already a thread. I bought their new album and am really digging it. How is their first album and are they any good live?
"That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• if it was up to me, this band should die and suffer in hell.

have a nice day :)
  • yea i hate them too, theyre stupid
  • Kind of a guilty pleasure. Not bad not great. i saw them live about four years ago... they weren't too bad. Sounds like some above posters need some anger management classes.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Honestly, I like them better than a lot of the stuff that is out there today
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    i love them. they're so much fun, very addictive.
  • Although, my favorite current catchy band is Franz Ferdinand
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • I ordered some BMG Cds a few weeks back and Ok Go was one of them. I liked the songs they've got on MySpace but, I'm not too impressed w/ the album. If I had it to do over again, I don't know that I would've ordered it.
    The Official Matt Cameron appreciation signature!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    they are neo-PUSA......well, maybe a bit more credible