Options

MMJ at the Ryman

porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
edited November 2006 in Other Music
Anyone there. It was fucking sick. Awesome ass show. Met a PJ fan in front of me who saw em in Chicago. 6th row I think Sorry I spilled beer on your jacket dude. I didn't mean to. But it was a killer show. Snuck up front for my two fave songs. One Big Holiday and Run Thru.

Good shit.
"That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I did not make it to that show, but i did see them in Atlanta last sunday and it was a very good song. They are one of the best live bands around in my opinion.

I saw at least 2-3 pearl jam shirts in the crowd at the ATL show :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    I'm seeing them for the first time on Monday night in St. Louis. Can't wait.
  • Options
    For some reason they haven't played in Florida in like 4 years or something... Goddamn I hate living here.

I bet seeing them at the Ryman was pretty killer though, I saw R.E.M. there a few years ago, its an amazing venue.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    For some reason they haven't played in Florida in like 4 years or something... Goddamn I hate living here.

I bet seeing them at the Ryman was pretty killer though, I saw R.E.M. there a few years ago, its an amazing venue.

that sucks ... for some reason they must like playing milwaukee. they played at summerfest in july and now they're playing milwaukee again on tues. they were awesome at summerfest (i sat 2nd row ... it was amazing) so i'm expecting no less on tues.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me