Options

Anyone in Modest Mouse Fan Club?

porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
edited April 2007 in Other Music
I just ordered tickets through there and was wondering what kind of seats they are and where they are at? I didn't get an email confirm or anything. I was just wondering if anyone ordered through them and if there's anything special about it other than hopefully pretty good seats.
"That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I got tickets through the club and emailed in regards to seat location. Here's the response I got:

"I can't give you exact seat locations just yet as the presale isn't over and the seats are assigned by date order and time of when they are ordered. But I can tell you that they are amongst the best seats in the house as that is what we require be held for the fan club. "

So looks good. I have no reason not to believe this since in 2005 I got 2nd row tickets for both shows I went to.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    These guys are a bunch of assholes. One time they didn't like the crowd so they decided to just get off the stage and leave. And the lead singer was talking about how he hates Grateful Dead fans because "they're messy." Have fun though.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    I got tickets through the club and emailed in regards to seat location. Here's the response I got:

"I can't give you exact seat locations just yet as the presale isn't over and the seats are assigned by date order and time of when they are ordered. But I can tell you that they are amongst the best seats in the house as that is what we require be held for the fan club. "

So looks good. I have no reason not to believe this since in 2005 I got 2nd row tickets for both shows I went to.

Did you get an email confirm etc. I didn't get an email confirm showing I had purchased tickets or anything so I was just curious.
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • Options
    Did you get an email confirm etc. I didn't get an email confirm showing I had purchased tickets or anything so I was just curious.
    yeah, i got a confirmation email right away. Weird you didn't get one, you might want to look into that! good luck!
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV