the most extreme thing you will ever hear/see

newwetkojaknewwetkojak Posts: 62
edited January 2008 in Other Music
ho

lee

shit.

if you are up for a wild 9 minutes, plug in some headphones and check this out. it's a tune by Electric Wizard and it's ridiculously heavy sludge, just... ridiculously heavy. and someone set it to a clip from a film called "begotten" which is hands down the craziest things ever put on celluloid.

it won't be up for long, i'm sure someone will flag it for it's extreme content.

btw, DON'T FLAG THIS. that would be lame. if you don't wanna see it, don't click on the link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p4OawzSoxMM&feature=related
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I made it about halfway through. The song didn't really do it for me, mostly due to the voice effect. The movie scene was really disturbing though.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • is that a real snuff type film. That is some crazy shit none the less
  • I didn't watch the video, it's not really my thing. However, I really enjoy that band. I really love sludge metal in it's incredible heaviness.
    Jimmy Carter has disco fever.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    is that a real snuff type film. That is some crazy shit none the less
    No it's an actual fictional movie. Just a very dark one. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101420/

The video was pretty disturbing, the song was great. Think I'll get me some Electric Wizard. Been meaning to check them out for ages.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • c'mon... don't be afraid... it's not thaaaaaaaaat bad.
  • phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    Thou shall never forget: It's just a movie after all! It's just fiction!
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    c'mon... don't be afraid... it's not thaaaaaaaaat bad.

do you know what happens in the rest of the movie?! i just googled it and read that the rest get's even worse.

this kind of movies are like food to mentally insane, or if your not one after certain period of time of watching these kinds it'll make you crazy....hey but having said that, it's a freedom of speech.

I'd rather stick to my medium gore movies :D and fluffy comedies :p

Electric Wizard had cool heavy sound, but i think i've heard better songs by them.
  • Fu_ManchuFu_Manchu Posts: 422
    Of course they have better songs than that one
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Of course they have better songs than that one

so why don't you list them then....wise ass? :p