you better be listening to the Black Keys goddamnit

newwetkojaknewwetkojak Posts: 62
edited May 2008 in Other Music
if this band isn't making your nipples hard right now, either a) you aren't listening to the black keys b) you don't like good music c) you just aren't cool. this is some of the baddest shit out there right now. stripped down-and-dirty gnarly old school blues with phat retard beats... pretty much anything by these guys completely rule. there's a surprising amount of variety within their catalog which after their first two records i wasn't really expecting. the newest, "attack and release" is their most diverse and their most sonically interesting and is better than just about anything else out there right now.

here's a good clip of them on letterman a few weeks ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9AfKcHwoP4

don't be stupid. make them your new favorite band. go ahead.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i like em. glad they are branching out now. there old stuff is good in a retro blues-rocky way, but the new stuff is better.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    attack and release is up there with rem as my fav album so far this year.. remember when side a and b is so good.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08