New Megadeth on the Horizon

Sludge FactorySludge Factory Posts: 976
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Apparently Megadeth has a new CD coming out May 15th. Just thought I'd post that for those interested. I guess I never even realized they were working on another one.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    yeah, their last album was sick and their new one should be just as good.
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • I actually only own Cryptic Writings and Countdown to Extinction. The next two I planned on getting was Youthanasia and Rust in Peace...but I might have to make an exception and buy this one when it comes out.
  • its alright.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    I actually only own Cryptic Writings and Countdown to Extinction. The next two I planned on getting was Youthanasia and Rust in Peace...but I might have to make an exception and buy this one when it comes out.

Make sure and get the original releases rather than the remasters that Dave did a few years back. He completely butchered the remasters (especially Youthanasia).
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    godpt3 wrote:
    Make sure and get the original releases rather than the remasters that Dave did a few years back. He completely butchered the remasters (especially Youthanasia).

idk about that. the original version of risk sucks balls compared to the remastered.
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • godpt3 wrote:

That's what I've been going for. The two CDs I own are both used because I do not like the remastered ones. Today's mastering completely ruins things in my opinion.

Thanks for the heads up, though.