Ryan Adams @ Town Hall

chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
edited November 2006 in Other Music
Anyone going to the Ryan Adams shows at Town Hall in NYC next week? I'm only going Tuesday night (although I wish I was going to all 3), but I've got 3rd row seats so I'm real excited. Should be awesome shows.

PT
"This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sweet. have fun.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • I have had a trip to NYC for months starting on the 8th and then these shows get announced. Horrible. Have fun though, wish I could be there.
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
  • chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    Anybody else going to the show tonight?
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    For anyone that cares, the show was pretty solid (other than some technical difficulties). Surprise opener was Norah Jones and she sang "Dear John" with Ryan, which was simply AWESOME.

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    chimpat wrote:
    For anyone that cares, the show was pretty solid (other than some technical difficulties). Surprise opener was Norah Jones and she sang "Dear John" with Ryan, which was simply AWESOME.

oh don't be like that. i care. :) ryan adams can do no wrong in my eyes. i love his music. and i love that he hasn't announced a tour of oz for the first half of next year yet. purely because i will be stateside and it would kill me to miss out. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say