Options

Chili Peppers Presale password

KeeponJamminKeeponJammin Posts: 20
edited May 2006 in Other Music
Anyone know what it is?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I dunno...but I'd like to since I'm not gonna be able to participate in any other onsales cause they are midweek and I have no net access from work :(
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    rival9500rival9500 Posts: 550
    presales are only for fan club members. You must sign in to rhcp.com to access them.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    rival9500 wrote:
    presales are only for fan club members. You must sign in to rhcp.com to access them.

Ya I know...Wasn't expecting anyone to actually give it out, just a faint hope lol. no lecture needed.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    so no one has a n iTunes presale Password??????????????
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    i don't know about the itunes password, but i know the fan club ones were set-up so they were created on a show-by-show basis...basically when you click on the "buy show" link and then put in your info you get a password generated and if you click on the "buy show" link for a different show/city you get a totally different password generated.