Killswitch Engage/As I Lay Dying Sign up for Warped Tour?? WTF!!!!

pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
edited April 2007 in Other Music
ok am i the only that doesnt get why they signed on for this emo cluster of bands and tour???? i think they must have been smoking something...the lineup of this tour includes Sum 41, Medina Lake, Yellowcard, Boys Like Girls...i think you guys get the point here

what they couldnt wait for Ozzfest to come around or is it the fact that its FREE this year it scared them to sign up for this pussie touring act???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    maybe ozzfest didnt want them, who knows
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    maybe ozzfest didnt want them, who knows

yeah maybe you got a point but this is just mind boggling to me, they are going to be right out of place, both of these bands, on this tour

the emo kids might piss on themselves when these bands play..haha
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    i can *maybe* see as i lay dying do this............

but killswitch.......they should not be anywhere near this thing.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    pjalive21 wrote:
    yeah maybe you got a point but this is just mind boggling to me, they are going to be right out of place, both of these bands, on this tour

the emo kids might piss on themselves when these bands play..haha
    yes boggles my mind too, but maybe they pissed of sharon, cause we all know how much of a bitch she can be.i feel like going to warped just beat up on some emo kids when as i lay dying and killswitch play. warped tour sucks anyways, it used to be good
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    im guessing since the show is free that not many big named bands signed up for this here is the lineup so far.......

OZZY OSBOURNE and Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Lordi, Behemoth, Mondo Generator, Nile, Ankla, Circus Diablo, The Showdown, 3 Inches of Blood, Daath, Chthonic and In This Moment.