Bullet For My Valentine

pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
edited May 2007 in Other Music
ok im going to admit right now i like this band for some reason.....

"Tears Dont Fall" and "All These Things I Hate" are good songs...anyone out there feel the same or hell even opposite and you hate them

i think the name of the band is pretty cool in my opinion..haha
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reachdown12reachdown12 Posts: 693
    They are not emo, but can be considered borderline screamo with 'classic' metal influences. I was just at their show on wednesday and they once again put on a great performance. their crowds are intense in a great way. Definitely deserve the credit they get.

On a side note, a great song off the poison album is Room 409, amazing riffs and dynamic. give it a listen. :)
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    They are not emo, but can be considered borderline screamo with 'classic' metal influences. I was just at their show on wednesday and they once again put on a great performance. their crowds are intense in a great way. Definitely deserve the credit they get.

On a side note, a great song off the poison album is Room 409, amazing riffs and dynamic. give it a listen. :)

that you for correcting me, they are not emo, i take that back i was reaching for a title and thats the first that came to my mind, yeah you are right they have alot of classic metal influence to them and thats one of the things that gets me into these guys...they are playing at a festival here in St. Louis and i might just have to go and check them out....i just got the album a couple days ago and i like that song too!!! its something different and i like that

thanks for the correction and the heads up!!
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    after giving a few weeks of listening it hit me...these guys are a mix between Megadeath and Testament....i know this type of music doesnt hit many people on this board but if your into metal and harder rock give them a listen