Options

where are my oasis fans at?

soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
edited February 2006 in Other Music
ive got tickets to the show in indianapolis. im thinking about heading to st louis that night after the show for a law school visit. has anyone heard anything about an opener? i dont want to be driving at 4 am when im totally burned out...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    ive got tickets to the show in indianapolis. im thinking about heading to st louis that night after the show for a law school visit. has anyone heard anything about an opener? i dont want to be driving at 4 am when im totally burned out...

So you were the one that my got tickets!! By the time I could look for them they were sold out!! Have a good time, and if for some reason you cant go, I'd love to have your tickets. And I havent heard about an opener.....

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    upina2001 wrote:
    So you were the one that my got tickets!! By the time I could look for them they were sold out!! Have a good time, and if for some reason you cant go, I'd love to have your tickets. And I havent heard about an opener.....

oh im going. ive had plans to see them 3 times and it fell apart each one. i dont care WHAT it takes this time!

im figureing doors at 8, opener at 830, oasis goes on at 945... done a little after 11. if im on the road by midnight... id get to st louis about 3 am (since there's a time change). that would give me about 5 hours' sleep before the visit day kick off... ive done worse.
  • Options
    barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    I'll be seeing them on March at Mexico City, I wouldn't call myself a fan though, I didn't buy their last 3 albums, but in the past I've always had a good time at their shows and actually like the Gallaghers' attitude... so, I'm looking forward to a great show, something tells me I won't be disapointed.
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
  • Options
    barcoach wrote:
    I'll be seeing them on March at Mexico City, I wouldn't call myself a fan though, I didn't buy their last 3 albums, but in the past I've always had a good time at their shows and actually like the Gallaghers' attitude... so, I'm looking forward to a great show, something tells me I won't be disapointed.

get their latest album! the 2 prior were so-so, but the newest one is excellent! best they've done since morning glory...

and i hear the opener is "the redwalls." anyone know em?
  • Options
    get their latest album! the 2 prior were so-so, but the newest one is excellent! best they've done since morning glory...

and i hear the opener is "the redwalls." anyone know em?

i got the redwalls' second album, de nova. it's a very solid effort. the band sounds like a sort of renewal of 60s music-- i hear a LOT of beatles in their style and occasionally some dylan. they have some 3 part vocal harmonies that are very beatlesque. it's good rock music. hope you enjoy them!
  • Options
    I'm a pretty big Oasis fan.

I'm pissed off I can't see them on this tour. I'm already going to two different concerts around that time. And I just got a new job so I can't ask for too much time off right away...
  • Options
    i got the redwalls' second album, de nova. it's a very solid effort. the band sounds like a sort of renewal of 60s music-- i hear a LOT of beatles in their style and occasionally some dylan. they have some 3 part vocal harmonies that are very beatlesque. it's good rock music. hope you enjoy them!

that sounds enticing. have you ever listened to the group 'sloan'? that sounds kinda like them and i dig them. i might have to check them out.