pete yorn live?

soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
edited January 2007 in Other Music
anyone seen him? im going to a lot of shows this spring... should i spring for one more? i loved his first album, but wasn't quite as impressed by his latest. i hear he's pretty good live though.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    I'm sure you'll get better responses, however I saw him years ago as an opening act (for Ben Folds). I hadn't heard of him before.

His set was very noisy (in a good way). He took his first CD and I guess make it rock more. I think he even had 2 other guitarists at one point.

anyway, I loved it, bought his CD at that show. That doesn't happen often.
  • clayton12clayton12 Posts: 335
    pete is great live. saw him twice last october. he really rocks out his songs and does really good job of covering songs. im seeing him again in atlanta.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    yep. I've seen him. He's boring....

:D:D:D

but I love him!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • BlyssBlyss Posts: 166
    I've seen him live was impressed:)
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    given the "little birdy" announcement on the porch, the shows im already seeing, my tight money situation, and my desire to see lollapalooza next summer, im going to pass on this now and hope i catch him next time around. besides, id be going alone and im not all that keen on that.