and you will know us by the trail of the dead

soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
edited June 2006 in Other Music
what's the word on these guys? ive downloaded a few tunes and really like what ive heard. anyone like them or have a few of their albums?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I like them. They are really cool live.

the albums i have are:

source tags & codes
    worlds apart

I think source tags and codes is generally agreed to be their best albums. Other albums are good and have some very good songs but i think start to finish source tags & codes is their strongest album.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I LOVe them !!!!! one of the best live shows i have ever seen!!! they had two drummers playing in sync, coolest thingi have ever seen. But SOulsinging they are a fucking great punk band. Pick up their self titled album first , i believe it is their first one , its my favorite!!! then maybe go With source codes and tags. last years " Worlds APart" was another stellar album!!!
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Ive heard a couple of songs but i dont know much about them. They arent bad though.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    cool band.... saw them opening for Queens of the Stone Age like 3 years ago and they were awesome. Remember that right after the show at Roseland in Manhattan, walked down to Virgin Megastore to get Sources Tag & Codes.
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    great band.one of those bands that stays out of the mainstream and lets the music do the talking.there cds are some of the best work in years.i would love to see these guys in concert
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• source tags & codes is awesome
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    source tags & codes is awesome
    One of the best albums of the decade thusfar. Straight forward rock from start to finish, great, great album. "Worlds Apart" is good, it got unfairly hammered to make up for the praise "Source Tags & Code" got, but WA is a good album.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I love that album, havent listened to it in ages. That song another morning stoner (I think thats what its called) is amazing.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • their last album "worlds apart" was fantastic. lots of cool tunes the rest will follow, will you smile again for me, worlds apart, let it drive.
    I attack with love, pure bug beauty, curl my lips and crawl up to you.