new NIN album - the slip (free download)

red mozziered mozzie Posts: 35
edited May 2008 in Other Music
.. just wonderin' whether anyone's downloaded the new album .. thoughts¿¿
(i'm on dial up - too slow - so will wait until it's released in stores¡ - crazy¿ maybe¡ hehe :))

bugger - sorries guys .. have caught onto this thread (didn't go back far enough¡¡)
~i wanna rise .. and say g'nite .. i wanna take .. a look on the other side~
rEd mozziE
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    listened to it straight through yesterday and i did not care for it overall. i only liked 1,000,000 and Discipline.. Demon Seed is decent too. everything else was lame.

and i did like Year Zero and Ghosts I-IV. haven't heard With Teeth yet. The Fragile and Still EP are my personal favorites.
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    i wasn't impressed. it's worth more than $0 though. :D
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    edit: I just downloaded it and listened to 7 of the 10 songs. 1,000,000 is pretty good. The beat is almost exactly like last exit. I almost thought it was that song. I REALY like Discipline, great radio song. Echo Plex and Head Down are also good. The only song I think is lame is "Letting You". Its pretty terrible.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    it was free so it was fabulous! Had a almost outtake feel to it. seemed like shit he dug up from all the albums that never made it on them. But it is not bad, well worth the download, even on 56k---find a bud who'll download it for you

I give it a b-
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    It's not bad.....

I personally miss the moody atmospherics of The Fragile (NIN's best in my opinion).....

Still, I think it's pretty cool how Trent is distributing music these days.....
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • not my favorite. downloaded it, then deleted it. just my opinion.