Hot Stove Cool Music 1/6 and 1/7 are you going ?

CynCyn Posts: 21
edited January 2007 in Other Music
Just wondering if other PJ fans are going to be at these shows. I am going and would love to meet up !

PM me ! or post it here so others can look for us there !
"I won't change direction and I won't change my mind, how much difference does it make?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CynCyn Posts: 21
    bump
    "I won't change direction and I won't change my mind, how much difference does it make?"
  • CynCyn Posts: 21
    I got the chance and I asked if Pearl Jam would be playing Fenway. Theo Smiled and said they were working on it.
    So I see a whole new thread started because of that.
    I did not get the impression that it would be in 2007 but I do believe it will happen eventually. Like he said they are working on it. Theo, was kind enough to throw me his guitar pick when he was finished playing and when I looked at it I got a BIG GRIN on my face Yup...... It was a stoney PJ pick !!

It was a great night, a lot of great music and a lot of fun !
    The FIGS ended up breaking into "Save it for later " they did English Beat proud !
    I will, be going to the hot stove this summer for sure !
    Did anyone else here make it to the show ? I did see one guy with a PJ hat on but that was it, but I kind of planted myself in front of the stage and never left my spot all night so I am sure there were more of us there because when Theo answered my PJ question a bunch of people cheered. So stand up and be counted if you were there !