X/Rollins Band...As the World Burns tour

3sheets3sheets Posts: 284
edited September 2006 in Other Music
all i have to say is HELL YEAH! i finally was able to see X live last Saturday at the HRL in Orlando. They were fan-fucking-tastic. they played pretty much everything i've ever wanted to hear them play. it was just one of those "i think i could die happy now" moments. the only thing that sucked was the lack of support from the people of Orlando. hardly anyone showed up. the venue wasn't even half packed. shame on you people. shame.

Rollins band was good. nothing special. played Liar. Henry is still intense as hell and jacked too. one question. has he always begun most songs in the Titan pose? just curious b/c this would explain a lot.
Live Free or Die!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    henry probably sleeps in the Titan pose. can you imagine the dreams that man has? or if he even dreams. probably just shuts down like the terminator or something.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • X is terrific. I'm dissapointed that I missed them when they came around here earlier this month. Oh well...
  • I'm glad to see the classic Rollins Band lineup back. Their musicanship is tight.