Foo Fighters in Orlando, FL

3sheets3sheets Posts: 284
edited January 2008 in Other Music
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone is looking to part with any floor tix or good 100 level tix? I missed the early sale and got screwed. trying to get 2 tix for my g/f b-day. any help would be great. i don't want to get raped by stubhub, ticketnest or any of those other vultures. and yes, i've already got a post on the Foos board, but I figured this was worth a shot as well. Thanks guys.
Live Free or Die!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 3sheets3sheets Posts: 284
    bump
    Live Free or Die!
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    3sheets wrote:
    hey guys, i was wondering if anyone is looking to part with any floor tix or good 100 level tix? I missed the early sale and got screwed. trying to get 2 tix for my g/f b-day. any help would be great. i don't want to get raped by stubhub, ticketnest or any of those other vultures. and yes, i've already got a post on the Foos board, but I figured this was worth a shot as well. Thanks guys.
    good luck...i totally forgot about getting tix for this as well. i'll think i'll try my shot at tampa, especially since i can walk to the arena :)

hope you can get tickets....they put on a fantastic show!!! i saw them open for rhcp in orlando forever ago...waaaayyy better than the chili peppers. but dave grohl did walk around the entire lower bowl of the arena...maybe you'll get to see him up close either way?!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
    the foos aren't playing Tampa. this is unfortunate since i'm living in clearwater now. i wish they were. have you heard differently?

and i was at that foos/rhcp show as well. foos were better, and yeah, i remember dave walking around the entire arena on that ledge.
    Live Free or Die!
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    They could book more Florida shows. I bought a ticket to Dallas, because originally that was the only Texas date. A month and a half later, they add Houston the night before the Dallas show, and the Houston venue is literally 10 minutes from my house. Oh well, at least I get to go back to Dallas for a few days and visit some college friends and see the show with them. I really wish bands would just put all the dates together at once.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
    3sheets wrote:
    the foos aren't playing Tampa. this is unfortunate since i'm living in clearwater now. i wish they were. have you heard differently?

and i was at that foos/rhcp show as well. foos were better, and yeah, i remember dave walking around the entire arena on that ledge.
    ah crap...sorry about that, i was going off of info my friends gave me...apparently they were wrong. we were kinda looking forward to walking from my apartment to the forum...boo for misinformation!

i guess i won't be going to any shows until february...2 nights of band of horses back in orlando :D
    yeah, i'm gonna try and make those BOH shows as well. they were simply fantastic there last year.
    Live Free or Die!
    3sheets wrote:
    yeah, i'm gonna try and make those BOH shows as well. they were simply fantastic there last year.
    they love orlando :)
    it should be another sold out crowd...the pre sale tix for saturday sold out in a couple days. but there are still tix at ticketmaster.
    soooo excited
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I'd love a pair as well, anyone????
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis