That's How People Grow Up
Irish Blood, English Heart
All You Need Is Me
Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Life Is A Pigsty
How Soon Is Now?
Encore
First Of The Gang To Die

This night was the best shows I've been to. The setlist is amazing. I made a sign requesting my favorite song Southpaw, and he started to talk about my sign on stage, I was shocked. He said something like "to the person holding the Southpaw Sign for the past Five years, its a beautiful song, but no one is nice enough to play it." I still cant remember if those where his ecxact words. but one of fan quote it that way....I was too surprised I was in disbelief that he was straight out talking to me. I'm so happy.....but sad he wont play that amazing song.

Elizabeth:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    For how long did he play?

I saw him last Saturday!
  • Jack The Ripper
    Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
    Sister, I'm A Poet
    Tomorrow
    The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
    The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
    I Like You
    The Loop
    Death Of A Disco Dancer
    Billy Budd
    Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?
    Stretch Out And Wait
    One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
    Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loved Me
    I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
    That's How People Grow Up
    Irish Blood, English Heart
    All You Need Is Me
    Last Of The Famous International Playboys
    Life Is A Pigsty
    How Soon Is Now?
    Encore
    First Of The Gang To Die

This night was the best shows I've been to. The setlist is amazing. I made a sign requesting my favorite song Southpaw, and he started to talk about my sign on stage, I was shocked. He said something like "to the person holding the Southpaw Sign for the past Five years, its a beautiful song, but no one is nice enough to play it." I still cant remember if those where his ecxact words. but one of fan quote it that way....I was too surprised I was in disbelief that he was straight out talking to me. I'm so happy.....but sad he wont play that amazing song.

Elizabeth:D

Oh my god, that's too awesome that he acknowledged you!! :D
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    For how long did he play?

I saw him last Saturday!

It was short for me. Just because I wish the concert never end. But it was about the usual time.

It was such a great show.
  • Oh my god, that's too awesome that he acknowledged you!! :D

I know the bad thing is the moment sliped by so fast. I just wish id stayed calm, cause I was quite nervous of what he might say.
  • I know the bad thing is the moment sliped by so fast. I just wish id stayed calm, cause I was quite nervous of what he might say.

Yeah, I would definitely be the same way. I would probably not even be able to listen to what he was saying!
  • say_hisay_hi Posts: 312
    I love the setlists he has been playing recently!! I can't wait for the 5 NYC shows!!!! :):):)
    4/30/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/4/06 (Letterman Mini-Concert), 5/5/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10
  • I love the setlists he has been playing recently!! I can't wait for the 5 NYC shows!!!! :):):)

how cool your going to the five shows.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    does he ever play Everyday is Like Sunday anymore? I was so hoping for it when I saw him last year but no such luck :)
    so beautiful.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    does he ever play Everyday is Like Sunday anymore? I was so hoping for it when I saw him last year but no such luck :)
    so beautiful.

In the 2004 tour he did, you could see it in dvd... "Who Put The M In Manchester" A concert on his birthday.

Oh and he is brought back the Imperfect list, before he goes on.

Imperfect List
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR3CefdyMN8

Subway Train (New York Dolls) into Everyday is like Sunday
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW9MlEFwdNc
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    man..these morrissey threads are always buried. I can count on Handsome Devil to keep me updated. nice set list I see him at the end of the month in NYC. :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • libragirl wrote:
    man..these morrissey threads are always buried. I can count on Handsome Devil to keep me updated. nice set list I see him at the end of the month in NYC. :)

Oh you are going to love it!
    Just hope he dosent cancel any of the shows. Looking forward to see the reviews.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Oh you are going to love it!
    Just hope he dosent cancel any of the shows. Looking forward to see the reviews.

damn..buried again...I did love it! My first time seeing him. The audience was pretty dead though....
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    morrisey come a long way since the olden days
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out