Morrissey Setlist Oct8 and Oct 9

Handsome DevilHandsome Devil Posts: 143
edited October 2007 in Other Music
October 8

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Tomorrow / The National Front Disco / The Loop / Sister, I'm A Poet / Lucky Lisp / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? / Ganglord / I Will See You In Far-off Places / I Like You / Human Being / That's How People Grow Up / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / All You Need Is Me / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Life Is A Pigsty / How Soon Is Now? // First Of The Gang To Die

October 9
London / You Have Killed Me / Billy Budd / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Good Looking Man About Town / All You Need Is Me / Sister, I'm A Poet / Death Of A Disco Dancer / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stretch Out And Wait / The Loop / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? / Tomorrow / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Let Me Kiss You / Life Is A Pigsty / How Soon Is Now? // First Of The Gang To Die

Both Nights where Amazing.

Smiths Songs

Shoplifters of the World Unite
How Soon Is Now
Please Please Please Let me get what I want
Strech Out and Wait
Death of a Disco Dancer
Stop Me if you Think Youve herd this one before (He Mentioned the Mark Ronson Cover for this song) Booos where heard.

Old Morrissey tunes

The Loop
Youre gonna need someone on your side
Lucky Lisp
Tomorrow
National Front Disco
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?
Billy Budd
Sister, I'm A Poet

Covers
Human Beign - New York Dolls

If you can, please go.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I saw him here in SF a few weeks ago ... My set list was a lot closer to the first one you have listed .... no Irish Blood, English Heart :(

Still ... he puts on a GREAT show ... very interactive with the crowd.

My friend just got a deal for the NYC show where somehow, I'm still not sure how, she scored tix for $22 from LiveNation ...

So ... agreed ... check out Morrissey.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • It was 25$ for Palladium Shows. It was a 2 day public sale.