Options

Queen + Paul Rogers

Tnerb248Tnerb248 Posts: 49
edited March 2006 in Other Music
man, i just saw them in worcester, and it was unbelieveable. bohemian rhapsody was like a religious experience. it was done so well and tastefully. if you were skeptical about going to this, don't be. it's an amazing show, get tickets if you can.

-brent
www.brentplaysdrums.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Tnerb248 wrote:
    man, i just saw them in worcester, and it was unbelieveable. bohemian rhapsody was like a religious experience. it was done so well and tastefully. if you were skeptical about going to this, don't be. it's an amazing show, get tickets if you can.

-brent

i heard about this on the classic rock station, that they played in baltimore (not sure where) 2 nights ago...i loved paul rogers in bad company, i saw them twice in the late seventies.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    Paul Rogers is a great singer, but he's not the nicest person you'll ever meet. In fact, he's frequently quite the opposite of nice. :(

I'd like to hear how he pulls of Freddie Mercury. The only cat who IMO stood a chance would have been Jeff Buckley.