Alanis Morissette doing "My Humps"...

aspoonfulweighsatonaspoonfulweighsaton Posts: 2,026
edited April 2007 in Other Music
This is hilarious!

http://www.spin.com/features/everybodystalkingabout/2007/04/070403_alanis/

I gotta give her credit, I don't know her intentions of doing it but it's entertaining if nothing else.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    OMG!!! I thought it was going to be stupid, but that is hilarious!!!

EDIT: I never thought Alanis was hot, but that video totally makes me want to do her. :D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    this confirms it....i love this woman....i've always loved her music..........but this is glorious....:D:D:D
  • peepspeeps Posts: 79
    OMG!!! I thought it was going to be stupid, but that is hilarious!!!

EDIT: I never thought Alanis was hot, but that video totally makes me want to do her. :D

aaaaaaaaand you completely missed the whole fucking point behind the making of this video. WELL DONE!
  • satans_bedsatans_bed Posts: 430
    what the heck?
    "i forgot the words...."
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Arrgghhh, not more Humps, I wish she had just left it alone to go away, instead of giving it more exposure.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    i knew she is cool ;)
    boys seems you don´t understand :D
  • 5 star parody. Well done.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    peeps wrote:
    aaaaaaaaand you completely missed the whole fucking point behind the making of this video. WELL DONE!
    aaaaaaand you mean the point that she's making the lyrics to the song look stupid as hell? I'm not saying she's hot because of her looks. I'm saying she's hot for having the sense of humor to show how stupid that song really is... WELL DONE!
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    Come on, people. This is obviously a joke.

(A good one at that.)

(But Canadians still suck.)
  • PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    I dont really like Alanis (sp?), but I CANT STAND FERGIE. She absolutley ruined the Black Eye Peas, seriously they were really good until she joined the group. WTF were they thinking???

So, a big KUDOS to Alanis for making fun of that stupid whore...
  • WesternskyWesternsky Posts: 363
    I love it. Hilarious. :D
    And those comments are great too ---
    "Did anyone really need this to realize that "My Humps" is the dumbest song ever written? BEP sold out the second they let that talent-less tranny Fergie in the group." -- Dahuka
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    Westernsky wrote:
    I love it. Hilarious. :D
    And those comments are great too ---

I like how whenever boybands/pop music fans make fun of credible musicians it's always because the musicians are jealous of good looks or because they're so suicidal and depressing.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    PJ-Sin wrote:
    I dont really like Alanis (sp?), but I CANT STAND FERGIE. She absolutley ruined the Black Eye Peas, seriously they were really good until she joined the group. WTF were they thinking???

So, a big KUDOS to Alanis for making fun of that stupid whore...

That's what I'm saying. Anyone remember seeing BEP's video for "Falling Up" on Rap City back in the mid-1990s? Their style reminded me of A Tribe Called Quest's or Camp Lo's. Pure hip-hop. They started to go down the shitter when they came out with that lame single off the Bullworth soundtrack. And it was all downhill after "Let's Get It Started."

Fuck Fergie. She isn't even that hot if you ask me.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    This is hilarious!

http://www.spin.com/features/everybodystalkingabout/2007/04/070403_alanis/

I gotta give her credit, I don't know her intentions of doing it but it's entertaining if nothing else.

I think maybe her intention was to sing it in such a way that people could really reflect on the words of the song.

It's calling attention to the way the person singing the song is using the men and teasing them because that seems to be something she can do.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    Pure gold!

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden
  • i watched it yesterday and laughed my ass off

i actually thought the Alanis version is good :D
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    Odin wrote:
    That's what I'm saying. Anyone remember seeing BEP's video for "Falling Up" on Rap City back in the mid-1990s? Their style reminded me of A Tribe Called Quest's or Camp Lo's. Pure hip-hop. They started to go down the shitter when they came out with that lame single off the Bullworth soundtrack. And it was all downhill after "Let's Get It Started."

Fuck Fergie. She isn't even that hot if you ask me.

Can I get an Amen!!!
  • BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    justam wrote:
    I think maybe her intention was to sing it in such a way that people could really reflect on the words of the song.

It's calling attention to the way the person singing the song is using the men and teasing them because that seems to be something she can do.

Your giving that song too much credit. Its completely stupid bubblegum. Its the lowest common denominator
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Brainofdz wrote:
    Your giving that song too much credit. Its completely stupid bubblegum. Its the lowest common denominator

I hate the original song, I meant Alannis M. singing it slowly is calling attention to how awful the words are...
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&