Amy Winehouse caught smoking crack on video

2»

Comments

• evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    I'm so tired of hearing about her. She needs to get back on track, die or leave the public spotlight. Enough of her already.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • 100% agreed
  • Attention starved? :mad: Who is going to use drugs that they know will probably lead to their downfall just for attention. Some people are so cynical and stupid! She's a good singer. She's not going to deliberately ruin her career for attention. Some people have no compassion... :mad:

And another thing. I'm sick of hearing people call her ugly. I'll bet the people that say that are no oil paintings themselves.
  • xkevvx wrote:
    Wait. Which one of those is she supposed to be hot in? I can't find it.

well she looks better in the right picture (better than any girl you'll ever get cochise)
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Wow her music sucks.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Attention starved? :mad: Who is going to use drugs that they know will probably lead to their downfall just for attention. Some people are so cynical and stupid! She's a good singer. She's not going to deliberately ruin her career for attention. Some people have no compassion... :mad:

And another thing. I'm sick of hearing people call her ugly. I'll bet the people that say that are no oil paintings themselves.

I agree with ya on all points ;)
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • I agree with ya on all points ;)

That's just because I said you were funny. ;)

It's nice to know there are SOME nice people out there.
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    That's just because I said you were funny. ;)

It's nice to know there are SOME nice people out there.

When did ya say that? :confused:

Never mind.....
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    well she looks better in the right picture (better than any girl you'll ever get cochise)

While I may not be getting any super models or anything, I've certainly had more attractive than that.

Am I the only one who thinks she faking this shit. I mean, this here smoking "crack" video....why would she just sit there and let a camera follow her around smoking that. And then that video of her "doing blow" on stage, facing the crowd.... She's working us!
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Attention starved? :mad: Who is going to use drugs that they know will probably lead to their downfall just for attention. Some people are so cynical and stupid! She's a good singer. She's not going to deliberately ruin her career for attention. Some people have no compassion... :mad:

i agree. i think her being an addict comes from pain, like a lot of other addicts (and like a lot of other young talented muscians before her). also don't think it's some ruse she's pulling....seeing clips of her trying to perform, falling all over the place, her voice shot, i think it's just due to her being an addict. she's too out of it to be deliberate in anything except to kill herself. it really is too bad because she truly is talented.

if you don't like her music that's fine, but casting aspersions on a person that is clearly ill isn't very decent.
  • phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    Put her and Pete Doherty in a cottage far away from civilisation and let them breed!!! Would be interesting to see what comes out, honestly this would be an awesome one for Conan O'Brian's "If They Mated!"
  • xkevvx wrote:
    While I may not be getting any super models or anything, I've certainly had more attractive than that.

Am I the only one who thinks she faking this shit. I mean, this here smoking "crack" video....why would she just sit there and let a camera follow her around smoking that. And then that video of her "doing blow" on stage, facing the crowd.... She's working us!

I'm only kidding. in fact, I find her repulsive and her music horrendous.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    She has a pretty amazing voice so it will be a shame if she wastes it completely, she's her own worst enemy though really.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Someone has probably already said this like 50 times but......

She doesn't want to go to rehab...no, no, no.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    That's not crack
  • Well, the latest is that she's in rehab...yes, yes, yes. Who knows how long she'll stay there or if it'll do any good. Looks like the crack smoking was for real!
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
    I'm only kidding. in fact, I find her repulsive and her music horrendous.

Oh god, thank you!
    I think it's ridiculous that a song saying *people want me to go to rehab but I won't go*...how is that popular???? That's reTARDED. I'm not doubting she's a good ugly singer, but she could be a good ugly singer that doesn't send a RETARDED message. She's ugly. It's mostly her teeth area. I heard she's British, though.
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Man her music is awful!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• It is really sad when you think how she was when she first arrived on the music scene, hell, even how she was 10 months ago.

Such a waste of talent. She has a natural gift for singing jazz and blues and it's all gonna end too soon.

*shakes head*

you are rigth and she is young .it's a shame
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • xkevvx wrote:
    I think it's ridiculous that a song saying *people want me to go to rehab but I won't go*...how is that popular???? That's reTARDED. I'm not doubting she's a good ugly singer, but she could be a good ugly singer that doesn't send a RETARDED message. She's ugly. It's mostly her teeth area. I heard she's British, though.

No one gives a shit if people find her ugly! :mad:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    No one gives a shit if people find her ugly! :mad:

the girl can sing, thats all i care about. the rest is just distraction and not worthy of my time. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    brainofPJ wrote:

When I see people like this on the street, I think they're almost dead. I wonder why this happened? :(
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I saw Paula Yates on the street, three days before she died. Poor girl looked healthier than Amy's looking.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I saw Paula Yates on the street, three days before she died. Poor girl looked healthier than Amy's looking.

The boniness of her body reminds me of some of the dead bodies I saw in pictures from concentration camps. :(

(Well, around the hips and arms anyway.)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&