Options

Los Angeles Pre-Parties & Fundraisers!

Comments

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    We are already having a pre-show bash :D in my little condo!!
    Wish you guys were here..........can't wait for tomorrow!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    just waking up... will be down there by noon!!!!
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,555
    I have been watching PJ DVDs all morning. See all you guys at the pre-party.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [Los Angeles 5/21/24], [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    TallGuyCMTallGuyCM Posts: 328
    Pre-party says 2 pm +...are people really gonna show up at 2? That early? Santa Barbara pre-party started at 4.30 and that was plenty of time, I don't think anyone felt rushed. What time are most people reading this going to show up?
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    TallGuyCM wrote:
    Pre-party says 2 pm +...are people really gonna show up at 2? That early? Santa Barbara pre-party started at 4.30 and that was plenty of time, I don't think anyone felt rushed. What time are most people reading this going to show up?

you can show up anytime. We get there early to set up the "party" stuff. :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    merepattmerepatt Posts: 25
    I haven't had the chance to get to a pre-party yet - ever... looking forward to finally going to one tomorrow and meeting you all. thanks to all who organize and donate.
    94 Chicago Stadium; 95 Soldier Field; 98 Alpine Valley 1&2, Chicago;
    2000 Alpine Valley "the Ice Bowl!", San Diego, Devore;
    03 Irvine 1&2 , San Diego, Chicago, Alpine Valley;
    06 St. Paul 1&2 w/Tom Petty, Vegas, San Diego, LA 1&2, Santa Barbara;
    07 Lollapalooza; 08 eV Santa Barbara & LA 2, Bonnaroo, Who Honors;
    09 Chicago 1&2, LA 1-4, San Diego, Philly 3&4
  • Options
    merepatt wrote:
    I haven't had the chance to get to a pre-party yet - ever... looking forward to finally going to one tomorrow and meeting you all. thanks to all who organize and donate.
    yay! the pre party today was sooooo good. thanks to EVERYONE that kept buying raffle tickets from me! :D you guys helped raise alot of money today and we appreciate it!!! THANK YOU to all of the people that randomly donated stuff on the spot-you guys rule! lets outdo today and raise a hell of alot more cash for SURFRIDER!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    Wow, what an incredible group of People. Thanks so much for giving me the chance to help such a great organization. I can't believe this past weekend and all the good folks out there that donated their wonderful items to raise money for Surfrider Foundation (via Wishlist ). A HUGE THANK YOU to all the fans out there that donated $$ and purchased raffle tickets. It really was a fantastic afternoon!
    Yay Wishlist Foundation for all they do! Slainte!!! See you all in San Diego!

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,516
    Thanks to all of you!! What a great day. Beers before the pre-party, LA bus to Opus, a few more beers at Opus, LA bus back to hotel (another beer), feed the dog, LA bus to the show, a couple more $12 beers, unbelievable show, Grand Slam breakfast at Denny's :p and LA bus back to hotel. Two days later, I'm still on a high. Glad I could meet Foxymop, SENROCK! and pjpixie. SENROCK! - sorry I always assumed you were a dude! Why is that :p? Check out your "doggie thread."
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    Thanks to all of you!! What a great day. Beers before the pre-party, LA bus to Opus, a few more beers at Opus, LA bus back to hotel (another beer), feed the dog, LA bus to the show, a couple more $12 beers, unbelievable show, Grand Slam breakfast at Denny's :p and LA bus back to hotel. Two days later, I'm still on a high. Glad I could meet Foxymop, SENROCK! and pjpixie. SENROCK! - sorry I always assumed you were a dude! Why is that :p? Check out your "doggie thread."
    hahaha its ok. im gladd we got to meet and THANK YOU for commenting about SURFER. it meant SO much. :) im gladd shelby enjoyed the trip!!! :D

• Options
    i wanted to take this time to say a HUUUGE THANK YOU to EVERYONE that participated in the pre-party/fundraiser. It was my main goal this weekend to help out at the table to free up foxxxy, evil, and luv from "working" becuz they were vistors to this city. They ALWAYS put hardcore efforts into these fundraisers and often dont get to enjoy the city they visit. It was a huge honor for me and pixxx too, to be able to help make this weekend a success. It was a damn good time there and i appreciate EVERYONE that bought the 16 for 20 raffle tickets instead of the 3for5 you THOUGHT u were buying til i convinced you different!!! :D much much love to nybenben and tallguy for bidding on my paintings for a great cause!!! you guys are the COOLEST!!!! so THANK YOU EVERYONE that was present AND to the ones that donated things at the table! And and and....a HUGE thanks to pixxx, janet, jazz,merrick, foxxxy, and luv for the TEAM WORK we hadd when it came to the busy time at the table!!! cash for raffle tickets and ALOT of looking for sizes for shirts!!!! :D good times!!!

• Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    SENROCK! wrote:
    i wanted to take this time to say a HUUUGE THANK YOU to EVERYONE that participated in the pre-party/fundraiser. It was my main goal this weekend to help out at the table to free up foxxxy, evil, and luv from "working" becuz they were vistors to this city. They ALWAYS put hardcore efforts into these fundraisers and often dont get to enjoy the city they visit. It was a huge honor for me and pixxx too, to be able to help make this weekend a success. It was a damn good time there and i appreciate EVERYONE that bought the 16 for 20 raffle tickets instead of the 3for5 you THOUGHT u were buying til i convinced you different!!! :D much much love to nybenben and tallguy for bidding on my paintings for a great cause!!! you guys are the COOLEST!!!! so THANK YOU EVERYONE that was present AND to the ones that donated things at the table! And and and....a HUGE thanks to pixxx, janet, jazz,merrick, foxxxy, and luv for the TEAM WORK we hadd when it came to the busy time at the table!!! cash for raffle tickets and ALOT of looking for sizes for shirts!!!! :D good times!!!

I had an amazing time this weekend in L.A. It was buy far worth every penny, every fight with my family, everything! You cant catch lightning in a bottle twice in a lifetime. It was really great meeting so many of you out there. The DIE HARD FANS!! I know you are out there and i am not alone in my quest!

Thanks to all that put together the pre-party event... It was very cool.

SEN, Thanks for the beautiful painting. I need to get it framed, hopefully this weekend. I look forward to seeing you all on the east coast swing as well as meeting many more fans along the way!!

Cheers!!!
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Thank you all so much for the best weekend of my life. I am so glad to have met you all and can't wait for next time! Hopefully sooner than later!
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for the best weekend of my life. I am so glad to have met you all and can't wait for next time! Hopefully sooner than later!

I loved meeting you! You are awesome! Glad you made it home safe.........COME BACK SOON!!!!

• Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145

Yeah...What she said.

I had an incredible time as well...Now it's back to real life......

Until June...then the fun starts all over again. :)
  • Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    Yeah...What she said.

I had an incredible time as well...Now it's back to real life......

Until June...then the fun starts all over again. :)

My feelings exactly. It was an incredible weekend and sadly it's back to work.

June can't come soon enough. ;)
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    SENROCK! wrote:
    SEN,
    you ROCK and ROLL :)
    from the bottom of my heart, thanks to you and Pixx and EVERYONE else who helped make this event, this whole weekend, so special.
    cant wait for june to do it all again.
    much love,
    ~jeannette
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    Well damn.. what a weekend. I haven't even unpacked yet and I'm still trying to fully absorb everything that happened. I know this is a common occurrence among us... so many names, faces and experiences.. it's hard to keep track of them all. I think next time around I'm going to start journaling everything.

Me & Jeannette's flight out was relatively harmless, despite flying American (and them canceling over 1800 flights last week), and the ants-in-his-pants dude that poor Jeannette got stuck sitting next to. We left the 40 degree Chicago weather and were treated to the 85 degree weather in LA. Of course, the weatherman said that it was going to be "unseasonably warm" in LA for this time of year, kind of like Chicago in the summer. Oh.. the irony.

Have to mention our 2008 red convertible Mustang rental with 32 miles on it. DAMN sweet ride!!! Then.... first turn away from Enterprise, we got to rock the ULTIMATE Jack in the Box yumminess! Seriously, that is the ultimate shit. :drool:

With some help from GPS, we found the Ramada w/hardly any problem at all. Awesome and huge props to Janet/pearlgirl2010 who hooked up the group rate to the hotel. It was only 2 blocks from the Wiltern and couldn't have been any more convenient. The only annoying thing at 11:30 PM was that the counter dude, Kim, took....a.......super......long.....time.....checking......us......in! And could've also used a refresher class in English 101. But, whatev, we got all checked in and had a mini-fridge in our room, which rocked.

We hit up Ralph's, scored a big ass bottle of Absolut for a sale price of $24.99 and partied back at the room with Linda/GTFLYGIRL & Angie/Articangel. Angie didn't stay too long as she was wiped. J fell asleep after some vodkaness and Linda and I stayed up until 5:30 am. Linda, ya killed me! Note to self... next time get a leetle more sleep before a crazy weekend.

Saturday morning we hit up Melrose for some shopping. Lots of cute stores for skinny people and a really great Japan/Anime store where I picked up a Kuromi purse and some Hello Kitty souvenirs for my little girlie back home.

Fundraisers
    Headed back to the hotel w/some Starbucks, met up with Eric/ECM & Becky and got our shit going. Met up with Janet/pearlgirl2010, who was gorgeous as always and got to Opus, which thankfully was right next door.

Opus was a little more foofy than I expected, and the drinks were not cheap, but it was convenient and no one had to drink and drive, which is a priority. It looked like we wouldn't have been able to fit a lot of people, but surprisingly though it was crowded, there was still room to move.

Andrea from the Surfrider Foundation - West LA/Malibu chapter was on hand to help and was really nice and friendly, and definitely easy on the eyes. Yowzer! Apparantly the boy has had an appearance on Sex and the City in his skivvies and a few fragrance ads. Ahem. Anyway...Lemont at Opus was a big help and we were able to set up two 6' tables and two other smaller tables for the auction items.

The fundraisers were fabulous. I can not say enough times what a HUGE help SENROCK! & PJPixie were. They worked the table both days with a vengeance and basically ran the whole damn thing. Without them, the fundraisers wouldn't have been nearly as successful as they were. And.. these ladies did not even have tickets. They rocked.

Day one had Sen, Pixie, Chloe, Janet, Kathy TFT, and a few other people (I forgot your names.. I'm so sorry! :( ) helping out behind the table. Sen brought in her Ed paintings and they were gorgeous, bringing in over $100 each for the auctions. Carin, the little cutie, brought her yummy Chocolate for Change chocolate bars that were deeelish. KingJeremy & danieladb (another tall gorgeous one) were sweeties and Jeremy had donated a ton of stuff. Wilds and a bunch of other people who had donated items ended up winning some items in return from the raffle. My longtime motto applied... karma. Give out positivity and goodness and it comes back tenfold. Got to see bgirl, Melissa/ozark, Anthony, always gorgeous Sam/LukinTimer & Lori, "little buddy" Monica (I love you! LOL), Cali Joe, Newfie Joe & Jason lookin all spiffy in a tie!; Mic, Patrick, adorable Lydia & Dolly, Amy, Sandra/Pegasus, Seline, Joe/Solat13 (I'm vaulted!), and bunches and bunches of other people again. It was and always is like a family reunion you actually WANT to be at.

Speaking of family, jaamfan... I happened on your daughter again at a later point in the ladies room, and we have a plan to woo and convince you to go in for the eastern tour.. muwahaahaahaaaaa!!

For the first time I got to meet nfanel (who should be a model), sweet adeline (who should also model), Enkidu who is the sweetest girl ever and hooked up Monica from Mexico with a ticket for night two, Demetrios who was an absolute sweetheart and let me win the Yield shirt (that I ended up wearing night 2) that Jeremy donated, in the auction; Charlie from Australia, (sadly I missed meeting Chris from Oz.. where were you at!?), Lizard and a few others who I didn't get to talk to nearly enough, Tom & Patty from Detroit who will be replacing Nixon for their fun times and partying ways (hah!), and so so many other people that I can't even keep track of.

If there was a downside to any of this, it's that when you do these things there isn't nearly enough time to sit down and actually get to talk to people. It's more like a quick "hey", a quickie convo, then having to run off or get pulled off by something. But again, with Sen & Pixie rockin the table, I was thankful to be able to mingle w/more people than normal.

We ended up raising $2,017 for night one and $1,708 for night two; when combined with the Surfrider's funds, a grand total of $3,878. Damn.

Arc on Saturday. Wow. Just wow. I haven't had a full body tingle like that in.........ever. MOTH had me sobbing embarrassingly on the phone with my mom. That man can pull emotion out of me like no one's business.

After the show Saturday night had everyone looking for things to do, since apparently there aren't many places to go to in LA that do not require a car. We ended up at Denny's and then back at our room where Eric passed out cause he got shitfaced. :D heh.

On Sunday morning, Janet took Jeannette, Eric, Becky, Tom, Patty, Seline, Charlie, Joe, and a few others down to Santa Monica pier. Convertible top down, Mustang style! We got to stick our toes in the chilly but refreshing Pacific ocean and see the tragic sad memorial to the war victims. I hated reading the death toll list. There were so many names that had "child" under the age. Ugh. NO MORE WAR. :(

We headed back after to get ready for the party and someone made the mistake of leaving me alone w/the bottle of Absolut. So um, sorry to anyone I was overly lovey with :o I do, though, love you all! I was a, um, wee bit late to the party, which was again mega-successful. Joey rocked the Klausen Ed Kenyon Hall poster auction for $475. Karma came back and rocked Joey in front of the stage, right in front of Ed. I want copies of those pics!

We made a sign to let Ed know how much $ was raised on his behalf for Surfrider.. at the encore, we went up front and he read it during the set. Thanks Ed!

Sunday night after the show was the shit...we went down Wilshire to the Brass Monkey and partied it up karaoke style!

I have photos. And videos. heh.

Photos:
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhotos&albumID=1487803&MyToken=40921fc1-10b1-4fe4-ab28-afaf8f21adbf

Betterman by the "10C":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goHq9fiY84s
    p.s. we got serious dance moves! LOL

My Heart Will Go On by "Drowning Monkey":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siaIuRJCUR4
    (and yes, that's Eric/Evil Closet Monkey). ROFL!!!!! Muwaaahaaaaaaa~!

It was sad coming home.. it's always a bit depressing leaving the party bubble and heading home. It always reminds me of Almost Famous.

At least we get to do it all over again for FTM... Camden.... MSG.... etc. :)

Thanks for all the great times and memories guys!

xoxox
    Laura
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Wiped...try tanked...give me some credit here! Haha sorry, wish I had stayed later!!! The stumble up to my room was lovely though!! So good to meet you...hope to see you again sooner rather than later!

And OMG...the karaoke videos...I love it! Such a good time!
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    ...I'll make sure we get some proper talking time next time Laura.
    you guys are really doing such a fantastic job, glad you finally managed to get that stage touch ;)

Eric WAS indeed very pissed on Saturday :)...but oh dear I don't want to see those karaoke videos :o (and to think we were actually mostly sober too! ..well, drunk on music I guess ;))

I know the crazy trip was soooo worth it!
    Just cannot wait for June and all the partying and encounters of old and new friends :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    The pre-party was great! Wished my asthma was much better that night though. Meet alot of cool kat's there. The crew did a great job with the pre-party. The donations, the prizes. The help was amazing! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    The pre-party was great! Wished my asthma was much better that night though. Meet alot of cool kat's there. The crew did a great job with the pre-party. The donations, the prizes. The help was amazing! :)

demetrios YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! :D

• Options
    demetrios wrote:

aahh man...........I'm sorry you weren't feeling good!! It was so great to meet you! Can't thank you enough for that awesome donation! Were you there when it was raffled off? You made one happy happy PJ Fan and a lot of envious ones!
    Peace!

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    PJPixie wrote:
    aahh man...........I'm sorry you weren't feeling good!! It was so great to meet you! Can't thank you enough for that awesome donation! Were you there when it was raffled off? You made one happy happy PJ Fan and a lot of envious ones!
    Peace!

yep. i was there when the raffled jam went down. glad i could help out on the donations. will be doing my part again in the east coast .. that's for sure. :)
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Foxy Mop wrote:

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    pjtaper wrote:

We knew we were watching history in the making at the time... but never realized just how, um, ......historical...... this vid would be.

:eek:
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Foxy Mop wrote:

:eek: Look out American Idol!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to say hi to you Laura--I know, not a lot of time to chat. Thanks to all the hard work everyone put into the parties. (Hi Sen and PJPixie!! :) )....

Liz(ard)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,084
    historical is just the tip of the iceberg to describe it..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    pjtaper wrote:

did you guys go ther ethe night before or did Eric show up after we left?!

though I'm glad I missed Celion Dion..let alone sung by ECM!!!
  • Options
    LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    Pegasus wrote:

did you guys go ther ethe night before or did Eric show up after we left?!

though I'm glad I missed Celion Dion..let alone sung by ECM!!!

Eric showed up after you guys took off. You missed a gem... really, he took it to a whole new level.

The Pearl Jam karaoke was a blast -- I think we should do that after every show. And frankly I don't even like to sing in public.. but what fun!
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ