Saw Wilco tonight

red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
edited March 2008 in Other Music
Holy Hell! Great show. I saw them when their first album came out, and was too young to really take in the brilliance they had to offer. Saw them tonight Headliner finally and it was truly amazing. I don't think Jeff Tweedy thought so though, he kept apologizing saying his voice was scratchy and thought it wasn't as good as usual, honestly, I didn't even notice. I thought the band and Tweedy did a tremendous job. I liked the opening band John Doe too. (Didn't John doe open for pj once? Maybe a Tester show in Montana or Easy street maybe??) Anyway, Wilco was bad ass. Thanks guys! The set should be up in the morning and then I'll post it.
PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    certainly has been a lot of wilco talk on here lately - and for good reason. glad to hear it was another solid show tonight.
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
  • soclosesoclose Posts: 628
    I fully support all the Wilco talk around here. I'm glad you have a great time!