Just got home from the who in Dallas!

red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
edited November 2006 in Other Music
An AMAZING show. I know they probably play the same setlist every night, but Pete was on fuckin fire with the guitar it was so great to finally see him live and hear him tear it up on guitar in the same arena. Roger's voice still sounds amazing. I liked the screen projections during the songs and just enjoyed everything they did. The endless wire songs sound so much better live, and I really liked the mini opera (wire and glass I think it's called -the theme for the 6 songs but not exactly sure. My generation had the place going nuts. I got misty during behind blue eyes (one of my favorites). Baba O' riley was phenominal. Everyone cheered during the were all wasted line. :D !
Too bad Rabbit was not there (His wife is very ill so his keyboard tech was filling in. I hope Rabbits wife gets better soon. Pete and Rog seemed in great spirits too (I heard they kind of get on each others nerves, but not exactly sure). I can't wait to get the dvd. How are the dvds turning out for people that have them?
PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12