The Stooges

western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Which album(s) should I start off w/? Raw Power? Fun House? Stooges?
"Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fun house
  • fun house

Any reason?
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    i can't believe there's not much participation within a STOOGES thread on this board.

get fun house, one of the greatest rock & roll albums conceived
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • They are all great in their own right. I actually like the first one best, it's carried out with less confidence, but now that I've just wrote that sentance, I think my favourite could also be either Raw power or fun house.... I don't think I addded much to this thread...
  • KannKann Posts: 1,146
    Get the first one because it is so good it will definitely get you to buy fun house.
  • I'd get em in chronological order so you can hear how their sound developed. They're all great albums. Fun House is probably the best, but Search and Destroy from Raw Power is one of the most ass-kicking songs ever.
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    aye....just buy all three.....!!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london