Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Is Is

western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
edited July 2007 in Other Music
Damn. Just saw them on Letterman last night. I didn't even realize they were putting out an EP. Apparently most of these are songs played in concert but never recorded? They sound great!!
"Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Ive seen the video for Down Boy on that EP and the song is really cool, although there is a bit in it that sounds very like a song on Fever to Tell i think. Great band though, love both their albums so far.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Hahaha. I love your sig! I've seen it before but i had forgotten about it.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

• asgoodasedasgoodased Posts: 109
    I like the EP a lot more than Show Your Bones, but it still doesn't offer up the seething punk that their debut had. A step back in the right direction though.
    I am right by your side...
  • asgoodased wrote:
    I like the EP a lot more than Show Your Bones, but it still doesn't offer up the seething punk that their debut had. A step back in the right direction though.

Yeah, i thought Is Is really went back to 'fever'...although i think the songs were written in the period between Fever and Show your bones so that's probably why they sound like they should be on there.

"She fell funny"