tool in NY/NJ this week

harrymanbackharrymanback Posts: 435
edited October 2006 in Other Music
Totally pumped for tool this friday ... who else is going?
I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    I wish I was going so badly, I'm really bummed that I can't make it....I'll be at the reahearsal for my buddy's wedding. DAMN!!!!!!!!!
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• get back up there
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,816
    I'll be there!!! GA, I believe. Just picked up some Jaeger, and ready to tailgate.
  • Hello everyone! How was fridays show? what was the setlist?

I went yesterday and my review is here.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=218668
  • 4th tool show and it was sick .. neck still hurts and voice is still absent.

nothing like going to an event and walking out on a cloud saying, "i've never seen that before."

spiral out
  • Totally pumped for tool this friday ... who else is going?

man i love that song 'the pot" off their new c.d. ....is that a song to f**k to or what?????????????? totally a grooving song....in a wild kinda way...
    ...It's only after disaster that we can be resurrected...
    it's only after you've lost everything ...that you are free to do anything....(Fight Club)

... I'll ride the wave...where it takes me....