Kelly Clarkson on AI

harrymanbackharrymanback Posts: 435
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Is it me or is that a great FU song - saved on TiVo just so i can hear it again. Always loved Pat Benetar and I think she is trying to bring that back. Clive may not be too happy, but she has 5 million reason to do what she wants.
I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zircona1zircona1 Posts: 293
    Funny, I immediately thought of Pat Benatar as well when I heard her new song.

Even though I hate the whole institution of AI, I like Kelly.
    "As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart."—Jubilee

"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I thought it was a great tune as well!
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    it was a great tune.. and she looked fan-fucking-tastic too.. what a total hottie she is
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • harrymanbackharrymanback Posts: 435
    i think she is hotter when she is singing
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
  • WhiteMaleRatWhiteMaleRat Posts: 301
    I thought she looked like petunia pig and the song sucked to boot.
    "This guy back here is giving me the ole one more....one more back to you buddy."

- Mr. Edward Vedder 7/11/03

• she's great
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    She looked like she put on a couple of l-bees when I saw her when she was wearing the dress and thigh-highs. She looked better later on though.