# of Lolla bands?

PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
edited April 2007 in Other Music
I keep hearing over 100 bands but I count 88. Do they add more or do they have a number of really unknowned bands playing? They did say tickets were "about a buck a band"

I am just curious if there is a chance of some other bands added.

I can't wait for this weekend!
"All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• they will be adding more, not sure when or whom.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    PJPAT wrote:
    I keep hearing over 100 bands but I count 88. Do they add more or do they have a number of really unknowned bands playing? They did say tickets were "about a buck a band"

I am just curious if there is a chance of some other bands added.

I can't wait for this weekend!
    There will be about 40-50 more bands added by August.
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    There will be about 40-50 more bands added by August.

I am assuming that these will be local and unknown bands.

Have they added anyone in previous years that made some news?
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    My Morning Jacket was a late addition last year - maybe in July? They won't all be smaller bands.
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts