bumbershoot

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited August 2007 in Other Music
i did a search and found nothing about the festival here (either that or i searched all wrong or something lol) anybody else here going? :) i'm excited, i've never been before
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i did a search and found nothing about the festival here (either that or i searched all wrong or something lol) anybody else here going? :) i'm excited, i've never been before

I may be going, it will be a game-time decision though.
    NERDS!
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I may be going, it will be a game-time decision though.
    cool! i know for sure i'm going on saturday, crowded house is playing. my friends and i might do sunday or monday as well, just ride the wave :)
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I know, the search here sucks! I do know that Vedderfan10 is going. Other than that not sure. Here's the info on it. :)
    http://www.bumbershoot.com/lineup.htm
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • cool! i know for sure i'm going on saturday, crowded house is playing. my friends and i might do sunday or monday as well, just ride the wave :)

If I go it'll be Sunday and Monday.
    NERDS!
    wolfbear wrote:
    I know, the search here sucks! I do know that Vedderfan10 is going. Other than that not sure. Here's the info on it. :)
    http://www.bumbershoot.com/lineup.htm
    yeah i was thinking c'mon, surely SOMEBODY mentioned it somewhere here! i know there was a thread about ed and neil at the porch, so i dunno why it didn't pull that thread up when i looked. ah well, if someone gives me soap for not searching....suck it hahaha

yeah the lineup looks cool! also interested in the comedy and art stuff too, i'm excited!
  • I think it's pretty dumb to have Crowded House and The Shins play so early in the day. Those should be the last two acts IMO.
    NERDS!
    I think it's pretty dumb to have Crowded House and The Shins play so early in the day. Those should be the last two acts IMO.
    i agree, it's like they have fergie as an evening act.

um. YEAH lol ah well, i'm just glad to get to see them there
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    cool! i know for sure i'm going on saturday, crowded house is playing. my friends and i might do sunday or monday as well, just ride the wave :)

I'm going to see Crowded House. No other definite plans.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    yeah i was thinking c'mon, surely SOMEBODY mentioned it somewhere here! i know there was a thread about ed and neil at the porch, so i dunno why it didn't pull that thread up when i looked. ah well, if someone gives me soap for not searching....suck it hahaha

yeah the lineup looks cool! also interested in the comedy and art stuff too, i'm excited!
    Have a great time. I really want to go one year, but sadly this isn't the one. I was actually going to catch a ride with Vedderfan10 when I thought I could go, but then something came up. Re the search-I don't get how it works. I know there have been numerous threads so I tried searching and nothing, just like you. ???? Crazy! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    wolfbear wrote:
    Have a great time. I really want to go one year, but sadly this isn't the one. I was actually going to catch a ride with Vedderfan10 when I thought I could go, but then something came up. Re the search-I don't get how it works. I know there have been numerous threads so I tried searching and nothing, just like you. ???? Crazy! :)
    thank you! yeah it'll be neat to experience, and more than anything just happy to get to spend time with my friends that live there :) i htink we're hitting up a BBQ at some point during the day as well. as for the rest of the festival we're definitely gonna play it by ear. i'm down for just having a drink or 5 and chilling haha

yeah i was trying to be a good pit citizen with the search. oh well! lol
  • i agree, it's like they have fergie as an evening act.

um. YEAH lol ah well, i'm just glad to get to see them there

Don't laugh, but if I go I'm seeing Fergie :p:o

My friend wants to see her. :)
    NERDS!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I recommend The Frames, Gogol Bordello, John Wesley Harding and Michael Ian Black.
    Don't laugh, but if I go I'm seeing Fergie :p:o

My friend wants to see her. :)
    oh right....sure....your "friend" ;):p haha
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I recommend The Frames, Gogol Bordello, John Wesley Harding and Michael Ian Black.
    i got the frames already jotted down thanks to your suggestion :) we will definitely need a game plan going in, there's like 50 billion things going on all over the joint!
    i got the frames already jotted down thanks to your suggestion :) we will definitely need a game plan going in, there's like 50 billion things going on all over the joint!

jot down the others too!
    :)
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    jot down the others too!
    :)
    will do! thanks for the leads!
    will do! thanks for the leads!

i coulda seen crowded house this tuesday but am opting for gogol.
  • Sadly because of my girlfriends new job we have to leave on Monday. If anyone wants two passes for monday I'll part with mine for 50 bones (they're going for 30 each on TM)
  • Just to clarify, I mean 2/50, not 50 each.
  • lol