23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    thank you.

i'm not here every day.......
  • Actually, every other time I tried getting the songs the website had a clock on it.. I wasn't aware of the extension. Thanks for posting, the other thread didn't have it :P
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    c'mon 50's & 60's garage rock n roll!!!

i like it!!!

me too..:)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Anybody else tired of Green Day?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
    Just heard the mother mary song and it was pretty cool actaully, definitely better than the turd on american idiot. Is it wrong of me to be a bit disgusted by the fact that many bands that do the same sound much better do not get airplay while green day does just because of their history?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

Thoughts on this song?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

Thoughts on this song?

It's a good song...but you know it's still Green Day? :p. I preordered their EP on amazon.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • I like it. Can't wait for the CD.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    just heard about this move green day made. havent heard the music....
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Pretty good album. I can listen to it straight through. My favorites (other than Mother Mary) are Stop Drop and Roll, Broadway, and Red Tide.
    That album is great. Everyone song is good. Why didn't they just make it under Green Day. :p
  • Lennon_CobainLennon_Cobain Posts: 704
    "Stop Drop And Roll!!!" is a great album. One of the best I've heard in a while. "Mother Mary" is my favorite song. I just can't believe they didn't include "Highway 1" on the final album. Glad I got it when I downloaded the "Stop Drop And Roll!!!" EP.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
    "Stop Drop And Roll!!!" is a great album. One of the best I've heard in a while. "Mother Mary" is my favorite song. I just can't believe they didn't include "Highway 1" on the final album. Glad I got it when I downloaded the "Stop Drop And Roll!!!" EP.

eh...I didn't know about that song. I only downloaded mother mary and the pedestrian when they were available.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Alex's Bar... in Long Beach, CA.
    Tonight. Tickets at the door.
    See you there.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!