Options

Family Values Tour $9.99

primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,344
edited April 2006 in Other Music
I'm not much of a Korn fan but they are charging only $9.99 for all lawn tickets on their upcoming Family Values tour. That is pretty damn cool of them and earns my respect.
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002382752
Summerfest 7/8/95
Missoula 6/20/98
Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
Champaign 4/23/03
Alpine Valley 6/21/03
Missoula 8/29/05
Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
Grand Rapids 5/19/06
Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
Tampa 6/12/08
Chicago 8/23/09
Indy 5/7/10
Alpine Valley x2 2011
Wrigley 2013
Milwaukee 14
Telluride 16
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    Yeh im not a Korn fan at all, but thats a pretty cool thing to do for their fans, hats off to them.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    I'm not much of a Korn fan but they are charging only $9.99 for all lawn tickets on their upcoming Family Values tour. That is pretty damn cool of them and earns my respect.
    http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002382752

While that is kind of a cool thing for the fans it still doesn't take away from just how fucking horrible they are. No matter how nice of people they are or for instance how much I lost respect for "working man" Bruce Springsteen for effectivly pricing me out of going to see him when he came a few years ago and charged $115 a ticket.
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,504
    I'm not a Korn fan either but for 10 bucks, it's almost worth checking out. Deftones are opening as well.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    adam42381 wrote:
    I'm not a Korn fan either but for 10 bucks, it's almost worth checking out. Deftones are opening as well.

Thats one hell of a price to see the Deftones and Korn.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    or for instance how much I lost respect for "working man" Bruce Springsteen for effectivly pricing me out of going to see him when he came a few years ago and charged $115 a ticket.

I saw Bruce with the E Street band in '03 and '04 at the Xcel Cneter in St Paul for something like $85 each time then he did his solo tour last year and he charged the same amount, when it was just him on a stool with a guitar! First I don't understand why Bruce played arenas for a solo acoustic tour and second I don't know why he charged that much, fuck that!
  • Options
    offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    I'll prob. buy $10 tickets, find out when the Deftones are on, show up for their set and then fuck off. I love them!
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • Options
    CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    holtz wrote:
    I saw Bruce with the E Street band in '03 and '04 at the Xcel Cneter in St Paul for something like $85 each time then he did his solo tour last year and he charged the same amount, when it was just him on a stool with a guitar! First I don't understand why Bruce played arenas for a solo acoustic tour and second I don't know why he charged that much, fuck that!
    Because people pay it.
  • Options
    Sonic19Sonic19 Posts: 159
    Thats really fucking cool of them, I know a couple bands who could learn a thing or 2 from them ;)
    Stay positive and love your life
    Hooray Florida shows