Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!

tachepiranhatachepiranha Posts: 399
edited February 2008 in Other Music
I can't wait for the upcoming album of NC&TBS, i guess is going to be also a great tour. I already got my tickets for Berlin.

Anyone else going?
I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
-Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
-Barney Gumble-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Amazing song. Can´t wait listening to the whole album. Holpefully he´s playing a show close to my home.
  • OutOfBreathOutOfBreath Posts: 1,804
    Booked my tickets for Oslo. Really looking forward to the new album. The last one was just brilliant.

Peace
    Dan
    "YOU [humans] NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" - Death

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert, Dune, 1965
  • I love Nick Cave. Hope to see him live this time around.
  • I saw him with the Abbatoir blus tour, it was great!! Any expectations for this new one? I can't wait until may!!
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I saw him and the grinderman last year and it was a great great show.... an't wait for the bad seeds new one.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Apparently the album "leaked" a few days ago. You guys hear it yet? I'm going to give it a listen soon enough.