Chris Cornell on Access Hollywood: Stalker Threats!

whitepantswhitepants Posts: 727
edited October 2006 in Other Music
To my complete surprise, I just saw Chris on Access Hollywood explaining that his family has endured 2 friggin' years of harrassment and DEATH threats against his CHILDREN by some stalker bastard!!! :eek:

WTF? What kind of person would a) fuck with Chris, and b)threaten the lives of his children?

They said that they installed a $250k security system at his Bev Hills home to protect the family.

Now I knew Chris was the man, but dang,... his family is getting death threats? Why? :confused:
~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• that really sucks ass.
    Many people identify with Chris Cornell's songs, and have an idle interest in his lifestyle (wishing him well when they hear about his wife's pregnancy etc.,) Unfortunately there are also some very sick people out there, they may identify with him or his wife in an unhealthy obsessive manner. These people desperately need help, especially in this day of Celebrity. The idea that someone who purports to be a fan of a musician/actor/athelete etc., would also want to inflict fear and harm on them seems disjointed from reality, however that is what happens when they cross the line into obsessive fantasy. This is a horrible occurance in today's society and I fear that it will only get more commonplace. I hope that the person(s) causing Chris Cornell so much fear and pain get the help they so desperately need.

I also hope that Mr. Cornell understands how much I truly love him (why wont he take my calls????) :D

OKAY - SORRY! that last part was a really bad joke but I couldn't resist. :cool:
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    I volunteer to stalk Chris' stalker...see how that fucker likes it.

Chris should give out this dipshit's name and address, so we could all turn his/her life upside down.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    enharmonic wrote:
    I volunteer to stalk Chris' stalker...see how that fucker likes it.

Chris should give out this dipshit's name and address, so we could all turn his/her life upside down.

Their life is probably already an upside down mess.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
    yosi wrote:

It can always get worse. I can see why dudes like Diddy have scores of body guards...probably psycho's like this on every celebrity's ass at some point.

Except maybe Sean Penn. Stalkers know that Sean Penn wouldn't waste any time handing out a beatdown.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    I heard that too, watched the whole show after I saw the teaser at the beginning.

That is very sad, I feel bad for his family. Can't imagine the stress of having your childs life threatened. :(

It sort of speaks to Eddies stance on being famous, and the invasion that can and will occur. You have to respect Eddie for speaking out about it from the beginning.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    enharmonic wrote:
    It can always get worse. I can see why dudes like Diddy have scores of body guards...probably psycho's like this on every celebrity's ass at some point.

Except maybe Sean Penn. Stalkers know that Sean Penn wouldn't waste any time handing out a beatdown.

I don't think tearing this guy's life apart is the answer. I certainly think that its fucked up that he would do this kind of shit, but I think it would be more appropriate to get him help, than to give him the same sort of horrible treatment.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    I thought Chris lived in France now?
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • I think the stalker is female - probably upset that he's married and spit out two kids with his wife.

Yes, Chris has a home in France also, along with the crib in Bev Hills.

Stalkers are fucked up people... they think they can have a relationship with the object of their desire and when that celebrity doesn't live their life like they think they should, the stalker goes bezerk and threatens them.

Being a celebrity is a double-edged sword lifestyle.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    yosi wrote:

So wouldn't someone be doing them a favor by turning their lfe right side up?
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    whitepants wrote:
    WTF? What kind of person would a) fuck with Chris, and b)threaten the lives of his children?
    The same kind of person that would stalk you or me....

Celebrity makes it no different....just more visible.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I thought I heard something on the radio about this at the supermarket the other day, but I figured I didn't hear correctly. You gotta feel bad for the guy... sure, he can buy anything he wants and his life is better than most of ours, but I wouldn't wish a stalker on anyone.

If the person was stalking me, I'd try to get him/her into some kind of institution. Hopefully it would help both of us.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • InkdaubInkdaub Posts: 235
    enharmonic wrote:

Well, Robin Wright Penn was carjacked...with their kids in the car...in her and Sean's driveway in Beverly Hills. Sean promptly packed the family up and moved north to Sausalito I think. Somewhere in Marin. Not a stalker but still...danger lurks.
    yosi wrote:
    I don't think tearing this guy's life apart is the answer. I certainly think that its fucked up that he would do this kind of shit, but I think it would be more appropriate to get him help, than to give him the same sort of horrible treatment.

Fuck that. Some people just need to be dealt with.
    Inkdaub wrote:
    Well, Robin Wright Penn was carjacked...with their kids in the car...in her and Sean's driveway in Beverly Hills. Sean promptly packed the family up and moved north to Sausalito I think. Somewhere in Marin. Not a stalker but still...danger lurks.

I didn't know that :(. That carjacker is damned lucky, because Sean Penn is a bit touched. I mean that in the most sincere and loving way. :D
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    There are a lot of freaks out there!