Nas at the Showbox

i am a targeti am a target Posts: 808
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Anyone going? If you are shoot me a PM as I bought tickets thinking some friends and I were going to go now we can't. Face value.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJ_GAPJ_GA Posts: 121
    lol
    ITS MY BLOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    PJ_GA wrote:
    lol
    Nas is great! Not like any rapper out right now.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    LongRd. wrote:

I think he was laughing at the OP's situation, though I could be wrong.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    LongRd. wrote:
    Correction. Nas USED to be great. He's far from the best or most creative rapper around at the moment. I'd still go and see him but really, his career is going in peaks and troughs. Illmatic was followed by a slow decline, Stillmatic revived it and then it has gone downhill again.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Correction. Nas USED to be great. He's far from the best or most creative rapper around at the moment. I'd still go and see him but really, his career is going in peaks and troughs. Illmatic was followed by a slow decline, Stillmatic revived it and then it has gone downhill again.

Agree with everything you wrote. We tend to agree more on rap music than on rock music.

Nas and Guru both need to cut the bullshit and give Premo a call.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    hobbes wrote:
    Anyone going? If you are shoot me a PM as I bought tickets thinking some friends and I were going to go now we can't. Face value.

I might be interested. I flaked the Portland tix, and might not be able to go that night anyway. I'll bump this again if I'm still looking.
    NERDS!
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    wish I could go, nas is pretty badass. unfortunately, i'm on the other side of the coast.