Insane Clown Posse

2»

Comments

• Maybe there is a connection in there somewhere.

Have you ever heard the music? My useless adopted sister likes them. The music could really only attract people that are on the lowest levels. I mean, the lyrics are disgusting and the focal point.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Have you ever heard the music? My useless adopted sister likes them. The music could really only attract people that are on the lowest levels. I mean, the lyrics are disgusting and the focal point.

I dont want to hear the music.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • I dont want to hear the music.
    No, you really don't.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    this is one of the worst threads ive ever seen. ever.
  • GiventoFallGiventoFall Posts: 217
    this is one of the worst threads ive ever seen. ever.

This is a great thread what are you talking about. So what you want about theirmusic but for clowns they're really fucking funny!
    Get over here!
  • IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    I've never understood this ICP group. I just picture their fans being a bunch of fat, retarded, learning disabled kids who practice wrestling moves in their back yard.
  • Igottago wrote:
    I've never understood this ICP group. I just picture their fans being a bunch of fat, retarded, learning disabled kids who practice wrestling moves in their back yard.

mmm, some are fat, like my sister. Many, however are skinny and missing some teeth.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,978
    i dont really kno wut trolling means but i doubt im trolling. just wanted to see if there were other juggalos into pearl jam since none of my juggalo friends do. The cool thing is that violent j has said in interviews that ten and vs are two of his favorite albums but he doesnt like any of there other albums.
    I think Giventofall's "street cred" is awesome! :p Then again, "wut" the "fuk" do I "kno"?? :D:D
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Igottago wrote:

Is this your opinion of the band or of disabled kids in general?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • pr4mojo1pr4mojo1 Posts: 102
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQfVte5nfg0

There's a real rap video.

That being said, and I will catch shi* for this, but The Great Milenko isn't a bad album. As a whole though, they are terrible and fairly untalented.

I had a friend drag me to a show of theirs and they literally lip synced the whole show. It was embarassing but the "juggalos" ate it up. They were throwing the soda into the crowd non-stop, how could they bother to sing at that point?

And I think I read somewhere that the whole joker card thing was about going to heaven or something horrible like that. Really? All those years of build up for that? That's all you could come up with?

Here's one of the "good" songs I could dig up of theirs...I always liked this song cause it's about taking down the people that should get it: Racists, guys that beat their wives, beat their kids, etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw41n1UkV9o

The video is terrible, seriously...but it is ICP so yeah.

And whoever used "Blender" as a reference for what's good and bad music should be ashamed. It's the equivelant of using Fox News for "fair and balanced" news.
    09/12/92-Irvine, 11/05/93-Indio, 06/24/95-San Fran, 11/06/95-SD, 11/07/95-SD, 7/13/98-LA, 07/14/98-LA, 10/25/00-SD, 10/28/00-Devore, 06/02/03-Irvine, 06/05/03-SD, 06/06/03-LV, 10/28/03-Santa Barbara, 09/02/05-Vancouver, 06/24/06-Cincy, 07/06/06-LV, 07/07/06-SD, 07/09/06-LA, 07/10/06-LA, 07/13/06-SB
  • This is a great thread what are you talking about. So what you want about theirmusic but for clowns they're really fucking funny!

Yes, but being a musician has nothing to do with being a comedian. I do believe they are the worst group ever to arise from the human mind. Two fat middle aged virgins who paint themselves like clowns and try to rap. Wow...not my style.
    "I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, 1977
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Any ninja in the pit?I had to make a tough decision on rather to see pearl jam a second night or see ICP with Dark Lotus.I did go with pearl jam. i was thinking about wearing facepaint to the show to sport my jugallo luv. I think itd be cool if pearl jam did a 6 joker cards type deal. Shit if icp opened for pearl jam that shit would be off the hook.

Wait a second, is this guy actually serious?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
    whatever i dont care if you guys arent down with the wicket shit you all prolly listen to that pop eminem shit., im into the underground.
    tell me this song isnt dope http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVB05d7uWU4

This isnt underground buddy, this is just shit.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

I am a pretty open minded, non confrontational person but I would wanna punch any guy in the face that calls himself a juggalo.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    ha... i love stupid bands with stupid gimmicks... ICP and GWAR being my favorites... not their music of course... but the fact that some people take it serious is HILARIOUS... any band that needs to hide their identity obviously is embarrassed of the shit theyre creating... slipknot wears masks too right?

the only exception i can think of is daft punk... they fuckin rock
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    sgossard3 wrote:
    ha... i love stupid bands with stupid gimmicks... ICP and GWAR being my favorites... not their music of course... but the fact that some people take it serious is HILARIOUS... any band that needs to hide their identity obviously is embarrassed of the shit theyre creating... slipknot wears masks too right?

the only exception i can think of is daft punk... they fuckin rock

Except I think ICP is being Serious. Gwar, not so serious.
    NERDS!
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Fun fact: Killer J or whatever the hell the lead rapper-singer dude is is secretly Rush Limbaugh. He likes to pop his oxycodone, dress up like a killer clown, rap about bitches, and then watch German Scheisse films.
    Except I think ICP is being Serious. Gwar, not so serious.
    good point... same goes for the people that go to their concerts... ICP fans are actually losers... a GWAR audience is just people that wanna have fun and get covered with blood while watching galactic metal played by pig faced space men :D

• yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Any ninja in the pit?I had to make a tough decision on rather to see pearl jam a second night or see ICP with Dark Lotus.I did go with pearl jam. i was thinking about wearing facepaint to the show to sport my jugallo luv. I think itd be cool if pearl jam did a 6 joker cards type deal. Shit if icp opened for pearl jam that shit would be off the hook.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow that is the saddest and funniest thing I've read in a long time on these boards
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    I do infact like ICP, have done for years
    Bwahhahahaha
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • sgossard3 wrote:
    ha... i love stupid bands with stupid gimmicks

You must love Kiss then.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • well if you're a PJ fan and an ICP fan, I guess this sort of thing would be for you:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3iqV47S3NYY
    That was really funny.

ICP has some crazy lyrics to their songs too.
    Mary Jane
    ~~~~~~
    09/04/2000 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
    07/01/2003 Nissan Pavilion Stone Ridge, Bristow, VA
    06/22/2008 Verizon Center, Washington, D.C.
    10/27/2013 Baltimore Arena (1st Mariner), Baltimore, MD
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020

well that explains everything :)
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I am a pretty open minded person .
    That's the funniest thing i've read in a long time.

It was a joke, right?
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • I'm actually kind of amazed that people who listen to pearl jam actually listen to bands like ICP. Obviously you know what real music is...so why the hell would you listen to noise like that?
    "I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, 1977
    I'm actually kind of amazed that people who listen to pearl jam actually listen to bands like ICP. Obviously you know what real music is...so why the hell would you listen to noise like that?

Its aint jus noise its pretty good mujsic icps producer mike e clark is the best in the bussiness and way times better thaan brendan obrien or whoever pj has. ICP is what got me into other good acts like pearljam and radiohead. My 2 fav bands are icp and pj but i like icp a little more. PJs better live but cant touch icps studio work. I dare anyone to take the juggalo challenge. Listen to yield and than listen to riddle box. riddle box is mjuch better
    Get over here!
    Its aint jus noise its pretty good mujsic icps producer mike e clark is the best in the bussiness and way times better thaan brendan obrien or whoever pj has. ICP is what got me into other good acts like pearljam and radiohead. My 2 fav bands are icp and pj but i like icp a little more. PJs better live but cant touch icps studio work. I dare anyone to take the juggalo challenge. Listen to yield and than listen to riddle box. riddle box is mjuch better
    by far :p

• Its aint jus noise its pretty good mujsic icps producer mike e clark is the best in the bussiness and way times better thaan brendan obrien or whoever pj has. ICP is what got me into other good acts like pearljam and radiohead. My 2 fav bands are icp and pj but i like icp a little more. PJs better live but cant touch icps studio work. I dare anyone to take the juggalo challenge. Listen to yield and than listen to riddle box. riddle box is mjuch better
    Then why are you on a Pearl Jam forum? You do realize most board members are over 18 and we dont listen to music like that. most of us anyway.
    Then why are you on a Pearl Jam forum? You do realize most board members are over 18 and we dont listen to music like that. most of us anyway.

Im on the pearl jam forum because i love the band and this is the other music section. You try and make it sound like icps for kids likr the wigglers. duh it says parental advisory on the cd its for adulkts. Im 21 and i lissen to icp and bet if pearl ja heard them they'd like it too,
    Get over here!
    read the rest of the thread... this guy is joking... no one in the world like ICP... theyre like carlos mencia... they have a career but no ones exactly sure why or how or who they sucked off to get it