new Kelis song, "Bossy"

alobaralobar Posts: 310
edited July 2006 in Other Music
If this isn't the best thing I've ever witnessed I don't know what is. The song, teh video, the whole thing is just SO HOT! There's nlue poodles, people eating raw octopus legs, Kelis doing the splits, showing off her back tattoo and and her eclectic fashion sense. Don't get me wrong here, the video definitely is one of the best I've ever seen, but it'd be nothing if it weren't for an amazing song. The "Milkshake" song was catchy as hell, but got tired after a few months. But the chorus for "Bossy" is incredible and sounds like it'll last the test of time.

Kelis is so hot right now, with the "diamonds on my neck, di-diamonds on my grill."
"I wanna believe in the mercy of the world again."

WAR + MAGIC BEANS = PEACE
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    this a kind of song who doesn´t deserve download it or sit down to hear it .... and new timberlake song too, it sounds like ´my humps´´ by bep, with some slow catchy sinthetized and a simple sound...
  • alobaralobar Posts: 310
    tonadax wrote:
    this a kind of song who doesn´t deserve download it or sit down to hear it .... and new timberlake song too, it sounds like ´my humps´´ by bep, with some slow catchy sinthetized and a simple sound...

Are you referring to Justin Timberlake's new song as sound like "My humps" or the new Kelis song? I hope Timberlake is never mentioned again here.

As far as Kelis goes, she's miles above a lot of the crap radio songs out there.

• alobaralobar Posts: 310
    If you've ever heard this song- love it or hate it- this is the place to talk about it.

I just watched the video again. "I'm bossy"!

• I'd rather have my ears cut off than listen to that song