The best festival of 2007

alobaralobar Posts: 310
edited March 2007 in Other Music
I've seen some great lineups before, but I don't think Primavera Sound in Barcelona, Spain can be topped. Just check out the lineup!

It'll probably be the greatest 3 days of my life.

6PM »Fujiya & Miyagi »Of Montreal »AA Tigre »Ghouls'n'Ghosts »Oliver Huntemann »Alexander Tucker »Ginferno »The Orchids »Anticonceptivas »Girl Talk »Oslø Telescopic »Apostle Of Hustle »Girls Against Boys »Patti Smith »The Apples In Stereo »Gnac »Pelican »Apse »Grizzly Bear »Peluze »Architecture In Helsinki »Grupo De Expertos Solynieve »Plastic D'Amour »At Swim Two Birds »Half Foot Outside »Play Paul »Band Of Horses »Hell »Portastatic »Barry Adamson »Herman Düne »The Rakes »Battles »Hot Chip »Raül Moya Y El Trio Miniña »Beirut »Isis »Reinhard Voigt »Billy Bragg »Ivan Smagghe »Robyn Hitchcock And The Venus 3 »Black Lips »Jonathan Richman »The Sadies »Black Mountain »Justice »Shannon Wright »Blonde Redhead »Kid Koala »Slint »Bola »Kimya Dawson »Smashing Pumpkins »Bonde Do Role »Klaxons »Sonic Youth »Brightblack Morning Light »Lisabö »Southern Arts Society »Built To Spill »The Long Blondes »Spank Rock »Buzzcocks »Los Planetas »Spiritualized acoustic mainlines »Centro-Matic »Low »Sr. Chinarro »Comets On Fire »Luke Slater »Standstill »David Carretta »Luomo »Technasia »David Thomas Broughton »Malajube »Ted Leo & The Pharmacists »Death Vessel »Matt Elliott »The Good The Bad & The Queen »Diplo »Maxïmo Park »Toktok »Dirty Three »Melvins »Umek »DJ Yoda »Mijk Van Dijk »Veracruz »Dominik Eulberg »Modest Mouse »The White Stripes »The Durutti Column »Múm »Wilco »Erol Alkan »Mus »X-Wife »Explosions In The Sky »Nathan Fake »Za »Fennesz & Mike Patton »Oakley Hall »

http://www.primaverasound.com/index.php?idioma=en#

Sonic Youth are performing Daydream Nation for the first time here, SLint is performing Spiderland.
"I wanna believe in the mercy of the world again."

WAR + MAGIC BEANS = PEACE
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    Now that's a nice lineup. Try to catch Apostle of Hustle if you can.
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • alobaralobar Posts: 310
    Now that's a nice lineup. Try to catch Apostle of Hustle if you can.

cool. thanks for the tip. what kind of music do they play?

There's a handful that I've never heard of before, so if anyone has any suggestions of who to see, go right ahead and post 'em.
    "I wanna believe in the mercy of the world again."

WAR + MAGIC BEANS = PEACE