Omg!!!!!!!!

Medicated-GeniusMedicated-Genius Posts: 359
edited October 2006 in Other Music
TOOL confirmed for BDO!!!!!!

Here's hoping those that missed out on tix to their other australian shows manage to score some for this. Seeing tickets on ebay for over a grand just makes me sick!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    TOOL confirmed for BDO!!!!!!

Here's hoping those that missed out on tix to their other australian shows manage to score some for this. Seeing tickets on ebay for over a grand just makes me sick!

and you could not have posted this in one of the other 100 threads about TOOL or the 10000 threads complaining about EBAY?
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i hate to gloat but.......

.........i will.

i got tix for TOOL's stand alones in melbourne AND sydney.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Jammin - Dont often come here, so havent seen any other threads about Tool. Yer doin ok though if thats all ya got to complain about in life......... relax..... :P

Cate - heheheheh, me too, 13th row centre for Melb........ yay
    i'm GA both gigs. which of course means i will be hanging on the adam jones side of the venues.

my entire summer is revolving around these two gigs.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    Jammin - Dont often come here, so havent seen any other threads about Tool. Yer doin ok though if thats all ya got to complain about in life......... relax..... :P

You are right- I don't want to be a board nazi.

Honesty- I just dont like Tool so I'm sick of hearing about them.

Good luck to all trying to score tickets.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • this is excellent although not unexpected news....will be going to the big day out for sure basically to see tool. who else is confirmed?
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
    killers
    my chemical romance
    MUSE!!!!!!
    peaches
    sleepy jackson
    jet
    scribe
    evermore
    some other bands i don't care about. :p
    TOOL!!!!!!!!!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Jammin, very gracious of you........... please forgive us tool freaks, we been waiting a looooooooooooong time for this.

Cate....... awesome! I know, the next few months for me are revolving around pearl jam and tool. I am tipping they'll do more stand alones in melb and syd. The date structure indicates this. On top of that, I've had a think about this.......... I cant imagine that bringing their tour here, with all the theatrics they have, the ENROMOUS expense of it all....... and only play a show to like, 8,000 people at the bowl. I mean, if you get a good possie, and I have ( HA ).......... it's a fabulous venue. Just doesnt seem finacially viable. Soooooooooooooooooo, I am thinking, to break even, they're gonna have to do a larger venue. I live in hope anyway.
  • ramspamramspam Posts: 130
    I'm so annoyed my parents won't let me miss any school for the Big Day Out. My mum was gonna let me leave at recess but my dad won't let me leave at all.. grrrr. I guess i can see the last couple of bands but its pretty frustrating
    Only fools have signatures...

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #20-+--+
    ramspam wrote:
    I'm so annoyed my parents won't let me miss any school for the Big Day Out. My mum was gonna let me leave at recess but my dad won't let me leave at all.. grrrr. I guess i can see the last couple of bands but its pretty frustrating

if i could adopt you i would. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say