edited November 2007 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    anyone else score one?
  • got one, thanks for the heads up
    God Loves Pearl Jam
    yep! GO GET THEM!!! I cant beleive they lasted this long!
    Sorry to post this on the porch, I figured more people would see it quicker!
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    nice poster...but I'm not sure what serigraph means
  • Thanks, PJTaper....got one. There's still over 50 of them left.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • chinobaeza wrote:

It's just another word for silkscreen.
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    chinobaeza wrote:

it's basically synonymouse with 'silkscreen'... just a more general term i believe

i got ONE of the Emeks. already picked up 3 ATP posters for $10 a pop earlier today.

*also, wanted to add I received a couple Wilco posters yesterday. one was the Crosshair Detroit and the other was the Gary Houston Troutdale. both are fuking awesome.
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    even thought that's an awesome date (my birthday! london!) i am waiting for a pittsburgh poster from this year. what a show that was!
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Cool poster, AWESOME band, great price...but if I start buying other bands' posters, I'm going to be bankrupt, so I think I'm going to pass.

Thanks for the heads up though!

EDIT: Fuck, I couldn't resist, and I went and bought it anyway. I think I have a problem. :(
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Cool poster, AWESOME band, great price...but if I start buying other bands' posters, I'm going to be bankrupt, so I think I'm going to pass.

Thanks for the heads up though!

You should buy this. It's only $30! Plus it's an EMEK print. You'll regret it for sure.
    Bump!!! Get It!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This Poster Is Awesome!!!!!!
    Sunset Variant??? Oh Yeah!!!!!!!
    Thanks, PJTaper....got one. There's still over 50 of them left.
    how do you know how many are left? you can PM me if you don't want to post that info on here, but I'm very curious!
  • its a cool poster and i like how its real limited, but posters don't really do much for me unless I was there or the poster really has that "WOW" factor. I passed up on a $40 poster of Ben Harper and the Innocents that was signed by the whole band, but I wasnt at the venue of the poster that was signed so I didn't get it. Wilco is my #5 all-time fav bands in my top 5 but I can't really get this right now
    enjoy the poster for all of you that did get it
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • pjtaper wrote:
    how do you know how many are left? you can PM me if you don't want to post that info on here, but I'm very curious!

Just update the quantity box. A bold message will come up if they don't have enough inventory. Looks like there's fewer than 10 left now.
  • You should buy this. It's only $30! Plus it's an EMEK print. You'll regret it for sure.

Yeah, I edited my post before you even typed this. Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Wow thanks for the head's up. I don't listen to much Wilco, but man do I love Emek's work. I bought it just for that reason.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• *gone!!*
  • Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    Well, over on EB, boatingbenny is claiming to have bought 80. That would take the inventory out pretty quickly.

I don't believe it BTW.

Edit: He only bought 1. But they still went pretty darn quick.
  • you shouldnt be allowed to buy more than a handful, in total, not at a time. Okay, if you're "buying some" for a few buds that went to the concert with you, but more than 10 just proves you're trying to make a profit of someone else's work; you should be castrated for 80
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
    glad some folks on here scored some... I can't believe these went on sale like that... it's not every day you can get an emek variant for $30... especially an awesome one like this!
  • Don't know the band...but there graphic design is so cool, they have so many good stuff; shirts, bags, hats, baby stuff...everything.

I hate to say...but 10c needs to do better job, I mean PJ stuff compare to their stuff is really bad...respect and love 10c but...........wake up!!!
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Don't know the band...but there graphic design is so cool, they have so many good stuff; shirts, bags, hats, baby stuff...everything.

I hate to say...but 10c needs to do better job, I mean PJ stuff compare to their stuff is really bad...respect and love 10c but...........wake up!!!

10c need to have EMEK do another poster or two ...

actually ... I retract that ... I'd prefer the didn't, it would almost be TOO MUCH of a madhouse.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    10c need to have EMEK do another poster or two ...

actually ... I retract that ... I'd prefer the didn't, it would almost be TOO MUCH of a madhouse.
    a mad house I'd love to live in!
    so, who all got one on here? I'm pretty sure if you got shut out on ANY of the most recent 10C sales, you could trade this for a DC or Gorge Klausen no problem!
  • pjtaper wrote:
    so, who all got one on here? I'm pretty sure if you got shut out on ANY of the most recent 10C sales, you could trade this for a DC or Gorge Klausen no problem!

I doubt that people would give up a DC for any Wilco poster, just because if they got a DC poster they are most likely a Pearl Jam fan/collector, whereas any random person could snap up the Wilco poster if so desired.

Anyway, I got one! Glad I did, despite my initial hesitation. :)

• yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    pjtaper wrote:

I totally, respectfully, disagree with you.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • First one is already up on eBay...with a Buy It Now price of $100.

This one says it is numbered out of 500...is that the case with the ones that went on sale this morning?

• And here I thought this wouldn't be something I should post here.

Again, emektaper tacks another one to the wall!

Y-W
    First one is already up on eBay...with a Buy It Now price of $100.

This one says it is numbered out of 500...is that the case with the ones that went on sale this morning?
    That is probably the 1st edition, regular one... this is a bigger "reprint" with different colors, much better than the orange variant in my opinion!