Chris Cornell Is Playing 5 Blocks From My House!!!

pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
edited May 2007 in Other Music
I don't give a flying fuck that I just created another CC thread... I couldn't be happier... I've been listening to Carry On NONSTOP! REVELATIONS is one of my favorite albums of all time...

I was so bummed I moved to denver and missed his chicago show, then he announced a milwaukee so I said I'd go, and now this, right down the street?

GREAT DAY!!!(and I'm getting an EMEK created Skate Deck right now)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,500
    cornell is a bad ass
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    good deal........if i had the opportunity i would join you.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    pjtaper wrote:
    I don't give a flying fuck that I just created another CC thread... I couldn't be happier... I've been listening to Carry On NONSTOP! REVELATIONS is one of my favorite albums of all time...

I was so bummed I moved to denver and missed his chicago show, then he announced a milwaukee so I said I'd go, and now this, right down the street?

Great news Mic. :D
  • pjtaper wrote:

Be on the lookout for them announcing a meet and greet contest (if they havent already). The cornell camp has had 5 m & g winners to each show so far. Btw,.. I went to the NY show and it was one of the best I have ever seen in my life. Many people have said that about his tour so far. & i hear its only getting stronger!
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I'm so fucking excited...
    I'm on the Chris Cornell street team, I'll be doing promotions and stuff for this show, but yeah, we'd LOVE to meet him...
  • gabriel pozosgabriel pozos Posts: 101
    Man! your lucky
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I know... I can't wait... and now MMJ with Dylan at red rocks...
    hehe, I like colorado!
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Can't wait for the show. :D
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    pjtaper wrote:

uhmm.. cool?

PJ played 15 mins from my house.. where's my cookie? :)
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys