Last heavyheads show... (Milwaukee, WI 2/10/07)

pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Hey, I'm sticking around Milwaukee for our last show, it is this Sat at the Up and Under in Milwaukee, WI. After that, I'm going to Colorado and I'm not coming back for a long time!

Anyone in the Milwaukee area, if we get at least 3 people from this message board, we'll either cover smile or yellowledbetter(or anything else suggested that we know)...

I've taken a one week break from booze, as has the rest of the band, and we are going to get CRAZY and make this an all night jam. If you are around, please, come support a local band!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm gonna try and drag my recent married buddy out also and come see you guys play this Saturday. See yea Saturday Mic.
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    come on milwaukee people!
  • last show? wha?
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • last show? wha?

Until summer time. They are gonna be in the studio working on new material. What's up Maggie? :)
  • Until summer time. They are gonna be in the studio working on new material. What's up Maggie? :)
    Oh, whew. I was worried there for a minute!

How are you Patrick? :)
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • Oh, whew. I was worried there for a minute!

How are you Patrick? :)

I'm wonderful just trying to stay warm. :)
  • I'm wonderful just trying to stay warm. :)
    I hear that.
  • Bummmp for the heavyheads
  • 5pm Bump :D