New Band: Operator... Not fucking Chris Cornell

pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
edited June 2007 in Other Music
I was listening to the radio yesterday and they played this song by a new band, Operator... The dj was saying how the guy had a voice just like a young chris cornell, and raving about how much he sounded just like CC back in the day...
I gave it a listen, it SUCKED! There is only ONE Chris Cornell, and he is fucking touring and playing amazing setlists!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cornell's voice is so incredible right now. It's a shame his new album sucks :(
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I remember that song was mentioned on here a month or two ago. It's actually pretty good. The lyrics are dumb but the music was solid. And the dude sounds exactly like Cornell at some parts... it's kind of creepy.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    where can i find a link for cornells setlist.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 205
    operator sounds fine to me. just as good as the stuff cornell is producing at the moment. not a patch on his stuff up to and including euphoria morning.

and audioslave is better cos they're the real deal and sound it!
    www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    chris05 wrote:
    where can i find a link for cornells setlist.

Not on this website. I don't think that a link to any of his setlists have been posted on this board before.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Operator pwns most of us here.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.